Part 21:- (Marriage proposal)

Nandini:- (crying badly) I love you Manik. Please don't get me wrong. Trust me I was helpless, so helpless that I couldn't go back to you. Aliya, she has kidnapped my brother. Please forgive me, please….

Manik:- (shocked) What???

Nandini:- yes Manik. She even snatched my pendent which you gifted me on my birthday.

Mukti:- Damn I never thought that Aliya can do something like that.

Abhi:- But guess what? She did….

Navya:- She proved that she is Harshad's twin sister who got equally evilness like her brother.

Cabir:- Guys let's go to the police station and complain against Aliya.

Nandini:- (shouted) Nooo….

Manik:- But why Nandini?

Nandini:- If Aliya comes to know that, she will kill my brother.

Abhi:- Then what should we do now?

Dhruv:- I have an idea.

At Saxena Mansion

Aliya:- Awww baby that's so sweet of you.

Dhruv:- come on Aliya get ready fast.

Yes Dhruv and Aliya were dating each other. After Nandini left Manik, Aliya again became so lovely dovely with Fab4 and the reason was seeing Manik suffering without Nandini. But it's pay back time.
Dhruv took Aliya to a candle light dinner and secretly spiked her drink. Then he took her to the Malhotra Mansion where police officers were waiting for them hiding behind the pillers, ready to arrest her. They were talking about various topic suddenly Dhruv said,

Dhruv:- By the way Aliya do you know any Reshab?

Aliya:- Reshab? You mean Nandini's brother?

Dhruv:- yeah. Do you know he is missing from past 3 months.

Aliya:- of course I know baby?

Dhruv:- you know? But how?

Aliya:- It was me who haired people to kidnap him.

Dhruv:- really? Where is he now?

Aliya:- In our old factory. But baby why are we talking about him? Let's talk about us. You and me, you know let's have some fun.

Aliya was about to kiss Dhruv but he stopped Aliya and said,

Dhruv:- Inspector Rajan I think now you got enough prove against her. Please arrest her.

Inspector Rajan immediately sent a force to rescue Reshab from Aliya's old factory. Then some lady officers came and handcuffed Aliya.

Aliya:- (shouted) what the hell? What are you doing?

Then all came out and seeing Nandini, Aliya's eyes widened.

Aliya:- Nandini you here?

Nandini:- yes me.

Aliya:- (angrily) I told you to stay away from Manik, didn't I? Do you want me to kill your brother?

Manik:- Well Aliya now you can't do anything with her brother. Get ready to go behind bars.

Aliya:- (laughed) You know what Manik, one call just one call and I will be out of the jail. You don't know about my father's power yet.

Inspector Rajan:- Constable take this mad lady to the police station.

Aliya:- (shouted) What the hell. Where are you talking me? Leave me, I said leave me.

They didn't have a shit to her and took her with them to the police station.

Nandini:- Thanks Dhruv. I know that you love her a lot and it wasn't easy for you to betray her. I am really very sorry.

Dhruv:- (sadly) don't be sorry Nandini. It was my mistake that I fall for a wrong person. She doesn't deserve my love.

Manik:- I can understand your situation Buddy. But I am glad that you chose us over your love.

Dhruv:- Come on Buddy, you all are my family. Anything for you.

With that boys hugged Dhruv and seeing this Navya said,

Navya:- guys take us too. Even we are a part of this family.

Mukti:- Exactly. How could you have a group hug without us.

Manik forwarded his hand towards Nandini and said,

Manik:- come…

That's it all join in a group hug and Abhi said,

Abhi:- guys aren't we looking like Indian football team?

Cabir:- Shut up, you bookworm.

Mukti:- Cabir the joker, how dare you to shout at my baby?

Cabir:- Baby? seriously? He doesn't look like a baby but a father of a baby.

Mukti:- (shouted) Cabir Dhawan I will kill you.

Navya:- I will join you Mukti. I so hate him for pulling my leg always.

Dhruv:- and I will help you guys.

After a massive fight they all about sit down in the living room when Manik held Nandini's hand, knees down before her and said,

Manik:- Nandini Murthy will you officially marry me?

It was so sudden that Nandini couldn't believe her eyes. She was in happy tears and didn't know what to say. That person whom she loved more than her life just proposed her. She was so overwhelmed that her own voice refused her to say anything, so she just nodded her head in yes. Getting approval Manik's happiness reached the sky. He stood up, pulled out a pendent which Aliya santched from her and made wear that pendent to Nandini. Then they both hugged each other and all clamped for the couple.

On the other side

A man was sitting in a dark room and smoking cigarette when two man came there huffing like some tired dog.

Man:- Boss Aliya Mam is arrested by Mumbai police. She is in police station now.

Boss:- (angrily) Damn that girl. I told her to stay away from that middle class boy but no she was head over heels for that jerk. I knew it that one day he will betray her.

Man:- Now what?

Boss:- (smirked) Seems like the villain have to make his entry again.

Target:- 100 votes and inline comments.

*****************★*****************
That's it for today. Well I don't know what's wrong with my readers and why aren't they do vote? Is my story not good enough? Or it's not reaching people? Please let me know your opinions by your comments.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕