Part 09:- (Surprise)

At Midnight
In Dhawan Mansion

It was midnight Mukti was sleeping in her room when she heard some noise in her room and immediately sat on the bed with a jerk. At first she thought some thief has entered into the house but when she saw shadow of 4/5 people she was afraid and shouted,

Mukti:- who's there?

There is no response. Now Mukti was getting scared as the whole mansion was empty today. Her uncle and aunty went to visit her grandparents and Cabir was staying at Manik's place.

Mukti:- (scared) I said who's there?

As usual there was no response then suddenly the lights on and boom,

All together:- (shouted) Happy birthday Mukti.

Mukti was surprised to see the whole gang with a cake, balloons and candles.

Cabir:- Surprise! Kitty cake for my tomboy sister

Mukti:- God you guys scared me. By the way how did you get into the house?

Cabir:- by climbing pipe.

Mukti:- (shocked) what?

Manik:- he is kidding Mukti. He has the keys.

Mukti was looking here and there as if searching for someone. Cabir noticed that and said,

Cabir:- are you searching for someone?

Mukti:- where is that scared kitten?

Aliya:- (confused) whom you are talking about?

Mukti:- I am talking about Abhi. Where is he?

Cabir:- Oho Mukti is there something special that we don't know?

Mukti:- no yaar not like that. I am just asking.

Manik:- He is out of town. Actually his Mom wasn't feeling well so he had to go home.

Mukti:- (sadly) oh okay. Let's cut the cake.

Mukti was sad as there are childhood friends and Abhi never missed her till now no matter how busy he was. But this time he has broke his records.

Cabir:- what are you thinking sister. Cut the cake na. I am damn hungry.

Navya:- (rolling eyes) Cabir tell me one thing when you aren't hungry? I never saw such a hungry fellow like you in my whole life.

Cabir:- (angrily) oh hello whom did you called hungry fellow?

Navya:- (dramatically) oh god I never knew that you have a short term of memory loss.

Cabir:- Navya don't irritate me, otherwise....

Navya:- otherwise what???

Cabir:- (smirked) otherwise one fine day when you will wake up from your beauty sleep you won't find your long hair anymore because I will cut them off.

Manik:- oh god you two are impossible. For God sake stop fighting now and Mukti please cut the cake.

Nandini:- Before that make a wish Mukti and then blow the candles.

Mukti closed her eyes made a wish and then blow the candles. The she cut the cake like an excited kid. All sang the Happy Birthday song. First Cabir feed the first piece of cake to Mukti, following by everyone and then she feed cake to all and cake their fight started. First Cabir applied cake on Mukti.

Mukti:- you duffer, what have you done? Wait let me show you....

Mukti threw cake on Cabir but as he sat down and it fall on Navya.

Navya:- (angrily) Cabir you are so gone.

Navya threw cake on Cabir but this time also he skipped and it fall on Manik.

Manik:- Navya very bad target yaar.

Cabir was laughing loudly. Everyone was watching him silently. Then Manik had an evil plan.

Manik:- (whispered to Aliya) Aliya you make Cabir confuse and I will hold him from behind, okey?

Aliya:-(whispered back) okey. Hey Cabir look there is a cockroach.

Aliya gave a horrible reaction pointing towards balcony and all looked there.

Cabir:- (scared) what? Where???

Till then Manik had done his work. He held him tightly and said,

Manik:- I cought him. Let's teach him a lesson guys.

That's it everyone took cake and happily applied it on Cabir's face. But then Cabir skipped from Manik and ran behind all with cake. All were having fun but nobody noticed Nandini who was standing at a corner and enjoying the show without any ticket. After some time Manik noticed that our sweet and cute Nandini was laughing standing at a corner of the room. She was the only person who was still clean. Manik immediately got an evil plan. He took a big piece of cake and gave an evil smile to Nandini which wasn't unnoticed by her. It didn't take much time for her understand what is he up to.

Nandini:- no way Manik. Don't you dare to do something like that.

Manik:- (dramatically) oh god I am scared.

Manik was coming towards Nandini and she started running. Then Manik also ran behind her.

Nandini:- Manik no. Please don't do this na.

Manik:- you can't run away from me my favorite Maggie.

Nandini stopped running and said,

Nandini:- (angrily) Eww Manik stop calling me that. Do I look like a packet of Maggie noodles?

Manik:- (innocently) but I love Maggie noodles.

Nandini:- shut up.

Manik:- Muha ha ha. Maggie noodles, Maggie noodles, Maggie noodles. Now who will save you from me?

Manik laughed like a 3rd class movie villain and again started running behind her and after sometime he finally caught her hand and pinned her to the wall, their proximity was creating havock inside Manik which was unnoticed by Nandini . She immediately closed her eyes being a scared kitten and said,

Nandini:- (cutely) please Manik don't apply cake on my face. Please please please.

Manik's pov:- She is looking so cute. How can someone be so cute? Her scared kitten face, closed eyes, pouty cheeks and soft petals lips everything is making me crazy. Shit I want to kiss them badly, want to feel them against mine. How does it will feel to get kiss by those soft lips? Oh no Manik what are you thinking? She is your best friend. You can't think those things about her. But what is this feelings? It's can't be the friendship feelings only. There is something more. Am I falling in love with her? No no no this is wrong. It can't be happen. Just forget it....

****************★******************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕