Part 18:- (Unexpected reaction)

Maddhyam:- We found Nandini.

Cabir:- What? Where is she?

Maddham:- She is in Mangalore. Here is the address and phone number.

Navya:- Thank God.

Mukti:- Finally we found her.

Dhruv:- Now if Manik will talk to her once everything will be alright.

Maddhyam:- Well I have done my work. I will take a leave now.

When Maddham turned around Cabir called him from behind.

Cabir:- Maddhyam...

Maddhyam turned back, Cabir did hand shake with him and said.

Cabir:- thanks a lot man.

Maddhyam:- you don't need to thank me. It's my job.

Dhruv also came ahead and did hand shake with Maddham, then Maddham left there.

Dhruv:- (excited)  Let's go and give this good news to Manik.

Mukti:- Dhruv, Cabir was absolutely right about you.

Dhruv:- (confused) about what?

Mukti:- about you being such a tublight.

Dhruv:- (pouted) Why so?

Navya:- because right now Manik is under medicine effect. He is sleeping like a panda so how can we give this news to him?

Dhruv:- okey when he will wake up we will give this good news to him, happy?

All together:- (loudly) yup. Very happy.

Navya:- guys once I will find Nandini, I will kick her ass.

Cabir:- Madhubala you are forgetting that she is my sister in law. If you trouble her much then I won't leave you.

Mukti:- (rolling eyes) Here comes my over possessive brother.

Abhi:- of course.

Mukti:- Guys what if Nandini refuse to come back?

Abhi:- Baby why are you saying that? Don't worry everything will be alright.

Cabir:- Yes Mukti, Abhi is right.

Mukti:- Guys I just want them to be together again. But don't know why I am not getting any good vibes. Seems like something bad is going to happen.

Navya:- you are overthinking Mukti.

Mukti:- I think so.

When they were doing a group hug they heard Manik's voice. They rushed there and saw Manik was slowly slowly gaining sense. He was continuously taking Nandini's name.

Cabir:- Manik wake up, look what have we got for you?

Manik:- (excitedly) Nandini???

Mukti:- (sadly) No Manik.

Manik:- (sadly) then?

Navya:- We know where is she.

Manik:- (happily) really?

Dhruv:- Yes Buddy. See we got her phone number too.

Dhruv hand over that address and phone number to Manik which was given by Maddham and Cabir gave his phone to him. Manik was thinking something but Cabir said.

Cabir:- what are you thinking Manik? Call her.

Navya:- Yes Manik. Talk to her.

At this Manik dialed the number nervously and kept it on loud speaker. After some rings someone picked it up and all heard a familiar voice which they didn't heard from three months.

Nandini:- Hello….

Manik was silent hearing Nandini's voice. After so many days he was hearing her melodious voice.

Nandini:- hello... Who is there?

Cabir kept his hand on Manik's shoulder and eyed him to talk.

Manik:- (nervously) Nandini its me, Manik….

Nandini kept quite for sometime then she replied,

Nandini:- Manik? Who's Manik? I don't know anyone.

Nandini's words was like a bomb which fall on everyone specially on Manik. It's was unbelievable that Nandini Murthy won't recognize Manik Malhotra or his voice. Manik was about to say something but Nandini cut the call immediately. Manik lost his balance and was about fall on the ground. But all rushed to him and held him on time.

Cabir:- Manik please control yourself.

Manik:- Cabir did you heard what she said? She said she doesn't know me.

Cabir:- Yes Manik I heard that. Maybe she is still angry with you that's why she said that.

Navya:- Cabir is right. We should meet her directly and talk to her face to face.

Dhruv:- Exactly we have her address too.

Manik:- I want to meet her right now.

Mukti:- No Manik you are still weak. You need rest.

Manik:- I don't want to hear anything. I just want to meet my Nandini right now.

Manik stood up and went out. All tried their best to stop him but they failed.

Cabir:- Guys we have to go behind him.

Mukti:- Yes Cabir. You are right.

Dhruv:- let's go guys.

They got on another car and started following Manik's car.

On the other side

Nandini hung up the phone and rushed to her room close the door and sat against it. Tears started falling from her eyes.

Nandini:- why Manik? Why did you do that? I don't deserve you. Why can't you understand?

Target:- 75 votes and inline comments

*****************★*****************
That's it for today. What do you think? They Nandini left Manik? Please share your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.

 What do you think? They Nandini left Manik? Please share your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote

This amazing story is witten by infinity-Manan
Please read her story and support her by your valuable votes and comments.
Stay home stay safe,
Take care
Bye
Nahar...💕💕💕