Part 11:- (Birthday party)

Next day
At Dhawan Mansion

Cabir, Navya, Aliya and Harshad were present there. As Khanna's were Singhania's business partner, so they were invited to the party. Aliya hugged Mukti and said,

Aliya:- Happy Birthday Mukti. 

Mukti:- Thank you.

Aliya:- Actually Mom Dad couldn't come that's why they sent Bhai with me. I hope you won't mind.

Mukti:- (smiled) that's absolutely alright dear. He doesn't effect me anymore.

Aliya:- By the way where is Manik? 

Mukti:- He went to pick up Nandini. 

Aliya:- is she a little kid that she needs to be picked up? 

Navya:- Aliya you know na Meghan's family. They are so traditional type. Only Manik can handle them.

Aliya was super duper angry. She is still the same. She thinks that Manik said no to her just because of Nandini trapped him with her innocent face and hates her to the core for the same. She stormed her feet on the floor and went to Harshad.

Harshad:- what happened Aliya? You seems so angry.

Aliya:- Look bro that middle class girl has warped Manik with her tiny finger. She is making him dance on her signal. I am feeling like killing her with my bare hands. 

Harshad:- why are you been so Worked up sister? don't worry, your twin brother is here na. I will do something.

Aliya:- (happily) that's mean you have a plan right?

Harshad:- of course. You just wait and watch.

Aliya:- Oh Harshad I love you so much. You are the best brother in the whole world.

On the other side 

Manik was sitting at Nandini's house waiting for her when she came downstairs wearing her earrings.

Nandini:- I so sorry Manik. Actually I couldn't find my earrings that's why I am late. Now please don't be an Angry Bird. 

Nandini was babbling continuously but Manik wasn't listening her at all. He was lost in her beauty.

Manik's pov:- Oh god she is looking freaking cute just like an Angel who just reached from heave.

Damn!!!!!!! I’m falling badly for my best friend. Whenever I see her lips her face all sought of naughty ideas pops up. But I can’t loose my best friend she is very special too me. If I loose her I will loose myself.

Nandini:- Manik, Manik (loudly) Manik....

Manik:- yeah.

Nandini:- I am ready let's go.

Manik:- ok let's go.

They Settled in the car. Whole journey was silent, Nandini was all time looking at Manik and thought,

Nandini's pov:- Whole Night I was thinking about us. No matter how much I try to avoid him, his one look and I just melt like an ice-cream. It's so hard to avoid him. I just can't do it. Is it really bad to fall for my best friend? Why can't we be together forever???

Manik's pov:- oh god what is this feelings? Why can't I take my eyes off from her. It's bad to lust over my best friend. One second lust? Seriously? No way I like her and I feel attraction towards her. I don't lust over her. How I can I? For God sake she is my best friend. I can't think something like that about her. Damn focus on the road Manik, just focus...