Part 15:- (Harshad is dead)

Manik was calling Nandini continuously. But there was no response. Then suddenly Manik heard some sound from college store room. He immediately went there and called Nandini.

Manik:- Nandini are you there? Nandini, Nandini....

But there was no response. Manik was about to go from there when he heard some sound from the store room again. He stopped and tried to open the door. But it was locked from inside. Manik bangged the door and said,

Manik:- Nandini are you there? Please open the door.

As usual there was no response from inside. Finding no other option Manik started to push the door by his shoulder. After a few push door's lock broke and what Manik saw made him numb at his place. Inside the room there was Harshad and Nandini. Harshad was trying to force himself on Nandini and she was trying her best to protect herself. As there was a cloth tied around her mouth she wasn't able to speak or shout.
Manik immediately went there, pulled Harshad by his shirt collar and started to beat him black and blue.

Manik:- (angrily) You fucking bastard, how dare you to touch Nandini? I will kill you.

This time Harshad pushed Manik with full force of his body and said,

Harshad:- Offo Manik why are you getting angry? Look Buddy if you want I can share her with you. Just think about it, we can enjoy together.

Hearing this Manik's blood boiled in anger. He immediately punched Harshad on his face and said,

Manik:- (shouted) you bloody jerk. Do you think everyone is like you only? You are sick, your mentally sick Harshad. 

Harshad:- why do care about her? Who is she to you?

Manik:- I care for her because I love her. Yes I love her and you don't have any rights to touch her, understand?

Manik again started to beat him black and blue. Nandini tried to stop him but Manik wasn't stopping. He was totally out of control. Being helpless Nandini went out to call everybody.

When fab4 and Navani came back to the store room they saw Harshad was laying on the floor with pool of blood and Manik was standing there with a knife in his hand.
Aliya immediately ran to Harshad, took his head in her lap and said.

Aliya:- (crying badly) Bhai please open your eyes. See I am here. Bhai, Bhai, Bhai....

But Harshad wasn't responding at all. His eyes was closed. Seeing that Cabir said,

Cabir:- Dhruv please call the ambulance right now.

Dhruv:- okey.

Dhruv went away. Aliya was crying badly holding her brother close to her. Suddenly she wiped her tears, pointed towards Nandini and said,

Aliya:- (shouted) everything happened because of this middle class girl. She is a curse. First she santched my love and now she is trying to santch my brother.

Mukti:- Enough Aliya. Nobody knows what happened here so you can't blame her without knowing anything.

Aliya:- Oh please Mukti I know Manik stabbed my brother just because of her. I am sure she only provoked Manik to do that.

Manik:- (shocked) Aliya you are misunderstanding me. I didn't stab him.

Aliya:- Really? Then what were you doing with that knife?

Manik:- Aliya believe me, I was trying to save him. I was....

Aliya didn't let Manik to explain and said,

Aliya:- I don't believe you Manik. Just remember if anything happens to my brother trust me I won't leave you and your middle class girlfriend.

Aliya was crying badly when Dhruv came back with two helper and said,

Dhruv:- Guys ambulance is here. Let's go.

They took Harsad to the hospital. Now they all were waiting outside the OT. After sometime Doctor came out from OT with a sad face. Aliya immediately went to him and said,

Aliya:- Doctor how's my brother? Is he okay now?

Doctor was silent. Manik and Nandini was eagerly waiting for the answers.

Fab3:- What happened Doctor? Please tell us, how is he?

Doctor:- I am sorry. He is no more.

All together:- what???

Aliya cried out loudly. All were shocked hearing this. Aliya went to Manik, held his shirt's collar and said,

Aliya:- See Manik what have you done? You have killed my brother.

Manik:- Aliya trust me it was an accident. I didn't do it willingly. I was trying to save him.

Suddenly Aliya slapped Manik. Everyone was shocked at her reaction but we can't blame her either as she just lost her brother and now her mind isn't working at all.

Aliya:- (shouted) You are a liar Manik. I know you did it willingly. Tell me what was his fault? Why you killed him? Why?

Manik:- (angrily) Aliya your brother wasn't innocent okey? He locked Nandini in the store room and tied her mouth with a cloth so that she can't shout. Then he tried to force himself on her. Nandini please tell her what happened there.

Nandini was going to say something but Aliya stopped her and said,

Aliya:- I don't want to listen anything. You both have killed my brother. I won't leave you. I will go to police station. I want justice for my brother. You both get ready, will see you at police station soon.

Aliya left there crying. All were still in shock but one person was feeling guilty. Yes Nandini was thinking that everything happened just because of her. Poor girl started blaming herself.

Nandini's POV:- Everything happened just because of me. I shouldn't have trusted Harshad. Now Manik will suffer just because of me. Oh god what have I done???

****************★******************
Damn Harshad is dead, now police will arrest Manik. But actually what happened in the store room? Do you want to know?
Then do vote and lots of comments. Maybe I will become happy and will give you an early update...🤭🤭🤭
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕