Part 03:- (Possessive Manik)

Next morning

Manik was laying on his bed when Cabir and Abhi came there with a bucket of water and Cabir threw whole water of bucket on him. Manik immediately woke up and looked at Cabir angrily.

Manik:- (shouted) what have u done idiot?

Cabir:- (laughing) It's 9.00 am and you are getting late for college so I woke you up.

Manik:- (angrily) Duffer is it a way to woke someone up? Wait I will kill you.

Saying this Manik started running behind Cabir and Cabir ran to save his life from that hulk friend of his when Abhi said,

Abhi:- see I told you he will be angry for sure. But you didn't listen to me.

Cabir:- Abhi, If you can't help me then keep your fucking mouth shut but please don't provoke this hulk to kill me. I am too young to die.

Abhi:- Manik leave him and please get ready. We are already late for college. I am waiting for u at downstairs okey?

Manik stop running behind Cabir and said,

Manik:- (angrily) will see you later.

Cabir:- yeah I look Handsome you know that's why everyone wants to see me. Now go and get ready, we have all day for this Tom and Jerry show of ours.

Manik picked up the towel and rushed to the washroom. Seeing this Cabir and Abhi came downstairs laughing like hell.

Manik's mother:- what happen boys?Why are you laughing so much? Manik woke up or not?

Cabir:- he had to woke up Aunty, as all of sudden it started raining on him.

Manik's mother:- (laughing) seriously? You threw water on him? And you are still alive? That's a miracle.

Cabir made a bad face hearing her. Come on it's a huge insult of the great Cabir Dhawan.

Abhi:- miracle happens only with friends Aunty. Otherwise nobody would be alive after doing such prank on the hungry lion like son of yours.

Manik's mother:- yeah that's true. Come boys, have some breakfast till your friend come downstairs.

Cabir:- of course Aunty. I am really very hungry.

Abhi:- (shocked) but you had breakfast at my place almost half and hour ago.

Cabir:- So what? Cabir Dhawan can't say no to food. Let's go Aunty.

Abhi:- unbelievable.

After some time Manik came downstairs and joined them. They had breakfast together then left for college.

At college

Nandini was sitting under a big tree with Navya.They were gossiping suddenly when Navya saw Cabir coming with Mukti.

Navya:- Nandini you sit here, I am just coming.

Navya went towards Cabir and Mukti to talk to them when Harshad came there and saw Nandini sitting alone. He took this chance and went near Nandini with a book.

Harshad:- Hey Nandini, what's up?

Nandini:- Hey Harshad.

Harshad:- are you free now? Actually I was not understanding this topic. Will you explain it?

Nandini:- Sure, come sit.

They were busy in talking. On the other hand Navya was busy in talking with Cabir and Mukti.

Navya:- Cabir why are you late today? And Mukti how is your grandparents?

Mukti:- They are fine.

Cabir:- I went to Manik's place and then I had to picked Mukti that's why I am late.

Mukti:- by the way Navya I heard that seniors were ragging you and Nandini yesterday. Why didn't you kick them on their guts?

Navya:- You know Mukti at the right time Manik came there like a "Superman" and started fighting with them. He is a real hero.

Cabir:- o hello madam I was there too. Me and Abhi also fought with them but look at you, how ungrateful you are!

Navya:- (rolling eyes) Whatever. Mukti look I bought Rashgulla for you.

As soon as Navya removed the box of Rashgulla Cabir immediately snatched it from her and started eating.

Navya:- What is this Cabir? I bought it for Mukti, why are you eating it?

Cabir:- I saved you from your seniors yesterday, so I deserve it.

Navya:- no way, give it back to me.

That's it they started fighting for their Rashgulla, where Mukti was watching them like it's a comedy show and laughing at their childish behavior. Then Manik and Abhi also came there and Manik said,

Manik:- What's up guys? Why are you fighting like cat and dog?

Cabir:- who is cat and who is dog here?

Abhi:- of course you are the dog here. Oh sorry, correction you are a bulldog who keeps eating all the time and I am sure you were fighting over food only.

Cabir:- (shocked) did you just insulted me?

Abhi:- I just said the truth.

Cabir:- Abhimanyu Thakkar you are so gone. Wait I will kill you.

And their Tom and Jerry show started where Abhi was running to save his life and Cabir was running behind him.

Mukti:- (laughing) they won't change for good.

Navya:- Thank God my Rashgulla are saved. Guys before that hungry ass come back and eat all Rashgulla, come have some.

When Mukti was going to put a Rashgulla in her mouth just then Aliya came there and said,

Aliya:- Hey guys. Hi Manik...

Manik:- Hey Aliya. By the way guys where is Nandini? Didn't she came college today? 

Manik totally ignored Aliya and that made her angry. She is such a magnet who wants to stick with Manik all the time, but for Manik Nandini is more important than anyone.

Navya:- Oh shit I forgot to give her Rashgulla. She was sitting under banyan tree, wait I will call her.

Manik:- It's okey Navya. You guys eat Rashgulla, I am going to call her.

Manik came to call Nandini only to see Harshad there. They were sitting under banyan tree and laughing about something when Harshad was holding Nandini's hand. Seeing this Manik got angry. There was two reasons for his anger, firstly he was very possessive about Nandini and couldn't see her with someone else. Secondly Harshad Saxena was very famous in school for his playboy image. He went to them and said,

Manik:- (angrily) Harshad Saxena, may I know what are you doing here?

*****************★*****************
That's it for today. You know I am really very upset today because I couldn't watch Parth's web series "Mai Hero Bol Raha hu". If anyone can record it then please do it and share it with me.
Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoyed? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....💕💕💕