Part 13:- (Friends forever)

Next day
At college

Principal:- Good morning boys and girls. I hope you all are enjoying your college life. There is a good news for you. Like every year we are arranging Fresher party to welcome you all. If you want to perform there please submit your names before last date. Thank you.

Manik:- guys we should perform there.

Cabir:- but Manik we need a guitarist as Harshad left the band. Without a guitarist how will we perform?

Mukti:- Exactly. Abhi can you try to play guitar?

Abhi:- Me? Guys I never touched guitar in my whole life, how will I play?

Cabir:- Mukti leave this bookworm. He only knows how to read books and do top in the examination.

Aliya:- Guys I have a cousin here. He is a fresher too and can play guitar.

Mukti:- how can we trust him?

Aliya:- Guys I know whatever my brother did with you was wrong but that doesn't mean you will doubt on everyone. Trust me he is a good guy and he also sing in a bar as their financial situation isn't that good.

Manik:- okey, you can call him. First we will talk to him and then we will decide.

Aliya:- yeah that's fine by me.

Manik:- Nandini won't you participate?

Nandini:- I am still thinking about it.

Navya:- Offo Nandini why are you thinking so much? We all know that you are a good dancer. You should go for it.

Nandini:- (nervously) but....

Manik:- no if no but. You are performing and that's final Nandini.

Nandini:- okey.

Aliya was flaming in anger by then. She wants to get Manik's all attention for herself but seems like she won't get it until Nandini Murthy is there.

Cabir:- and you Ms. Navya Navily? Won't you participate?

Navya:- I will host the party.

Mukti:- that's great.

Few hours later

A boy entered into an empty classroom where only Manik and his friends were there and said,

Boy:- Hey guys, I am Dhruv Vedant.

Manik forwarded his hand towards him and said,

Manik:- I am Manik, Manik Malhotra and they are my friend Nandini, Cabir, Mukti, Abhi and Navya.

They shook hands and Dhruv said,

Dhruv:- (smiled) Nice to meet you guys.

Aliya:- Dhruv as I told you we need a guitarist to perform with us in the Fresher party, I recommended you.

Hearing Aliya, Dhruv's face fall. He had some feelings towards Aliya but the way she treats him, his heart breaks into millions pieces.

Manik:- by the way Dhruv, I am the lead singer of the band and also a guitarist. Cabir is a drummer, Mukti plays electric guitar and Aliya plays keyboard.

Cabir:- (smirked) yeah and it's not that easy to match my beat.

Dhruv:- then let me try.

Navya:- Wow we are going to watch a face off between Cabir and Dhruv.

Cabir:- okey let's start then.

Dhruv:- but I didn't brought my guitar.

Manik:- take mine Buddy.