He's robbing suppliers of their chance to sell product, he's robbing buildings of their stability by taking away some of its metals, and he's robbing citizens of their money, charging money that isn't spent on materials but instead goes straight to his bank account.

What's worse is he destroys the original structures purposefully. Alloy is known for causing nearly as much, if not more, damage as Endeavor during hero work. The shocker is that this is not a cause from lack of quirk control or simply going up against tougher villains but because the more damage done, the more he profits. More damage is more things to rebuild, more work for his company and therefore more money gravitating towards him. He is not alone in this.

Endeavor is famed for his flashy fights. He holds the record for the most collateral damage and overall destruction. Alloy and Endeavor pair up regularly. This is often brushed aside by the idea that their quirks are an excellent match up, hiding the true underlying connection between them. Alloy himself stated that though Endeavor will accept no pay, he does help with his schemes. He agreed to let Alloy handle all of his destruction and the reconstruction processes. It's unconfirmed if the number two hero was aware of all Alloy's concealed motives but he has willingly made an effort to cause more damage on occasion to benefit Alloy. Does this mean there is more about Endeavor that is unknown?

One thing is for certain, Alloy is a licensed villain. For years he has gone uncharged on account of robbery, fraud, and destruction of property. He fools those who put their trust in him and benefits from it. Alloy is only one of many that uses his title of hero to get away with what he wants.

The worst thing about power is the greediest, most cunning and manipulative people are attracted to it and sadly, being a hero is a position of power, one people always look over. Alloy is not alone. We blindly trust them so I give you this advice, remember your idol might very well be one of the villains they say they protect you from.

-Revite

-:-

Hawks has always prided himself on keeping up with what was going on in the world despite having his own problems to deal with. Lately he's finding one of those things in the world was Revite. If you even mentioned his name in public those around you launched into a debate about him, about heroes, the commission, anything to do with their society. He can't say he agrees with everything Revite says and does but he can admit that he has a point. As someone who's grown up with the commission he knows their flaws but he wouldn't go as far to say they're corrupt.

He'd read the latest article, he read all of Revite's articles. He wasn't too happy with the blow to Endeavor, he doubted the flame hero knew much about Alloy's schemes. Still, he can hardly believe any of this was going on and right under his nose. Part of him wonders how the commission didn't catch it before Revite.

It was weird, he felt oddly off his game lately. It was since running into the dude with all the scars on his face. He refuses to believe that man was a villain, he's definitely a vigilante. It had came as a surprise to see him on the roof just over three days ago. It wasn't often he caught people lingering on rooftops. His company usually is limited to the pigeons and whatever plane happens to fly by when he's on patrol.

Truthfully, he doesn't know what to think of the man. It was rude of him to burn his feather, that stung a little, literally, but Hawks had to say he was a little intrigued. He wishes he could have gathered more from him. How he'd gotten those purple scars that stretched across his skin like some sort of tapestry, something you'd find in a museum rather than on a person. He wanted to know why he seemed so keen on watching the fight. It had itched at the back of his mind for the past few days, throwing him off.