𝑶𝒏 𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔

Start from the beginning

"I still don't get why I should be here... My luck is the worst of the worst, it wouldn't be a very good idea to bring me here." Razor patted his back with a determination look on his face.

"Bennett can heal. Bennett also have ex...periment? Experence? Bennett use that to save Y/N." Razor tried to comfort Bennett which made Bennett smile as he chuckled.

"Yeah, you are right. I could use my adventure experience and my abilities to heal Y/N." Bennett regained his confidence as they began to discuss what's the plan to save Y/N.

In the meantime, Xiao was clearly can be seen pacing back and forth, looking quite aggravated that Y/N didn't call out his name for help. He is ready launched an attack on the whole Abyss but Zhongli told him that they shouldn't act rashly since it might hurt Y/N.

Though, Zhongli do find it strange that the bard was looking quite serious and not as annoyingly talkative as he usually would be. All he could see the worried expression on his face.

As Xiao was busying waiting to kick the whole Abyss Order's ass, the Qixing just watched the young looking man growling. "... I never expected that Y/N managed to make that Vigilant Yaksha or this much people to fall for him. And I certainly did not expect that you would be one of them, Lady Ningguang." Keqing said as she looked at Ningguang as Ningguang flinched.

"What do you mean by I have fallen for him?!" Ningguang snapped as she turned to Keqing. "Wait- You are into him as well?" Ningguang came to realize by her sentence.

"Yes. Isn't it obvious or else why would I even be here?" Keqing asked as she crossed her arms which this made Ningguang wondered just how you managed to charm so many different people.

Ganyu, however was blushing to her statement and covering her face in embarrassment, not sure what to say. Completely forget why she was here in the first place.

Right behind them were Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xinyan and Xiangling. When Xiangling heard that Y/N was kidnapped, she came right away since she considered him as best friend and some sort of brother.

"So the Abyss Order caught him? I won't forgive them if I see a slightest scratch on him." Xiangling said as her spear was on fire.

"They better get ready to have their ears deafening. No one hurt my muse." Xinyan said as she took out her electric guitar and started to strum a few notes.

Chongyun started to take few steps away from Xiangling, not wanting to lose his cool for a moment though, he is quite upset that Y/N had to be in the hands of evil being. That does not mean he could let his Yang energy run lose, who knows what would he do.

Xingqiu was trying his best to think of a plan but knowing how unpredictable can the Abyss could be and staying calm. "We really can't attack them recklessly. After all, if they managed to capture him, they must be really, really strong." He said as he turned to the empty stage with a concerned look.

At the corner of room, there's two Harbingers who refused to look each other in the eyes. "This is the only time I agree to work with you so don't you dare say this and that I actually have a crush on Y/N about anyone." Scara said as Childe just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it, let's just get it done and with." Childe said as he saw an Abyss Mage coming on the stage. Everyone turned to that direction of the stage.

The Abyss Mage seems to be holding a chain in his hand as he chuckled. Everyone began to take out their weapon while in their fighting stance. "Put down your weapon or else your precious Y/N will get hurt."

As soon as he said that, everyone just frowned as they slowly put their weapon down as they just looked at the stage in worry for Y/N's safety. "As you people have heard, you shall play a game and we shall free Y/N." The Abyss Mage said but it sounded so sinister.