-Chapter Three // Savior-

~~ ⚠️TW!! MENTIONS OF R4P3!!

ugh.. my head.. You groaned in your head, sitting up. You expected to be in Tori's house, on your bed, but you weren't.

You weren't even on Tori's couch.

Thankfully, you were on a couch, covered in a blanket, which you quickly threw off of you.

Did I get.. R4p3d or.. Saved? You began to overthink as you looked around. It was a medium house, the kitchen was to your right and stairs were to your left.

You assumed the front door was next to the couch, but it could've been a back door.

For some reason, when you looked in the kitchen, the sink was on the cabinet??

Oh.. you thought, Am I in Ga-

"Up?" Gaster spoke, walking down the stairs.

so he really is sans and papyrus's dad.

"What? I guess. Wait, what happened?" You questioned quickly.

"Toriel and Asgore left, too drunk to remember that you lived with them, so I took you to my house to sleep for the night. They're going to come over to get you soon." Gaster answered, boringly. God, he never shuts up.

"Alright." You sighed, putting your legs on the floor. You felt even sicker than last night, but didn't want to tell Dr. Scientist.

"I.. I ki-" A knock on the door interrupted Gaster, and he opened the door as you gathered your phone and necklace.

"Sorry, (Y/N)! At least you were in good hands?" Toriel gave Gaster a threatening glare, which he seemed to shrink at. But you didn't notice too much.

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure we were all wasted." You laughed it off. Everyone said bye to Gaster, and left.

The drive home was awkward. No one knew what to say. You kept reassuring them it was fine, they didn't seem to buy it.

However, Mettaton texted you, and said that you now have a job on his show. Now you didn't have to leech off the couple, even if you barely did.

"Hey, Toriel? Can you drop me off at Mettaton's place? It's next to Undyne's house." You asked Toriel.

"Let's stop at home first and get you changed. You slept in your clothes, after all. Then I'll drive you there." She replied, to which you agreed with.

Although, Mettaton probably would've bought you something, and you needed more clothes, but that's okay.

You changed into a tie-dye T-shirt, and short overalls. You then put fish nets and then black boots on.

You grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket, then jumped into the car with Toriel to go to Mettaton's house.

"Did he do anything to you?" Toriel asked worriedly. You shrugged, "Not that I can remember."

She sighed softly before continuing the short drive.

"Alright dear, have fun! Call me once you need to get home!" Toriel shouted out the window. You waved and nodded in acknowledgment before turning around and knocking on Mettaton's door.

"OH YES?" He exclaimed as he opened the door. "See, I was just about to go to work! You're on time! C'mon." He guided you to his hotel, which was now on the overground, as you called it.

"Hello, beauties! This is (Y/N), our new backup singer!" Mettaton announced as you both entered the hotel. You shyly waved and smiled.

"What happened to Sheila?"
"Isn't that his ex?"
"Wait, they're that drunk person."
"No way!"
"The scientist dragged them away, remember?"
"Not dragged, that's weird."
"Carried, dumba$$."
"Let's get back to work!"
"They can hear us!"

There were murmers all around before people got back to work. Mettaton introduced you to those who were in the room, and then to those who weren't.

Then he gave you a tour of the hotel. It was nice, it had an entrance to the underground instead of the core, now.

But you didn't tell him that you knew that.

Cause that'd be weird.

"Okay, let me hear you sing!" Mettaton declared, closing the door to his office. It was thankfully just the two of us.

You sang nicely, thankfully your voice didn't crack once during the song. You sang a part from "Burn" by Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Mettaton seemed to love it, you signed a contract, and now you were Mettaton's backup singer.

However, not really.

Mettaton made you a more up-front singer, like a duet with him.

Mettaton drove you home, and Toriel was proud of you.

"I'm so glad you got a nice job! We have to go shopping for dresses!!" Toriel said.

"After we all hang out." You reminded her.

For some reason, the monster gang almost always hung out. Asgore and Muffet sometimes hung out with them, due to Toriel and Mettaton, but almost no one else did.

Just the main characters.

Wait.. Not all the main characters..

"Hey, Tori? Do you know someone named Frisk?" You asked.

"Yes, I do! Frisk is the one who broke the barrier! Although, they say someone else did. We don't believe them!" Toriel explained happily.

"Well, where are they?" You gave another question.

"Hmm.. I think they're at (Random/Address). I don't know who they live with though." Toriel answered, shrugging.

"I'm going to walk there." You quickly said, before running to (R/A), that address sounded familiar.

The house looked familiar.

The doorbell looked familiar.

"Yes- (Y/N)? I thought you hated me!" HE nervously laughed.

"Where's Frisk." You stated.

"I don't know-" He began, but you walked into his house, looking in every room.

Then you found them. Huddled in a corner, reading a book.

You held their hand and walked out, Frisk beside you.

"Don't think of trying to go to court about this. Frisk shouldn't be in your hands. Your dangerous. If anything, I can claim you stole them." You didn't turn your back to face him, however much you wanted to see the shock on his face.

Then you walked home. You explained a portion of the situation to Toriel, and Toriel let you have Frisk in your room.

Frisk wasn't traumatized or anything, more of a "I was there and now I'm here. What happened?" type of situation was going on in their brain.

They recognized Toriel, so that's a good thing. Frisk talked too, they didn't say anything happened.

The routine at his house was, "Get fed, play, go to the bathroom, sleep, them repeat." As they put it.

Toriel was happy to see the child again, even if she saw Frisk every day of school.

One night, when Frisk was asleep and you were reading a book, you saw a white-ish thing slide down your window.

You looked down. There were sorts of monsters, you figured they were amalgamates. In the middle of the amalgamate-circle was a.. Extra amalgamate?

It was taller than the others, looked like Gaster..

Deprived Gaster..

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-

••

"Say the word-"

••

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS UPSET LAST NIGHT AND THREW UP A LIL' SO YEAH BUT UHM I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SH!TTY EXCUSE FOR A CHAPTER BUT IT'S OKAY

OKAY BYE