-Chapter One // The Incident-

~~ TW!! SEWERSLIDE MENTION!! ⚠️⚠️

You didn't think anything of it, or thought it through fully, but you were in your bed trying to sleep while listening to Undertale songs.

As "Your Best Nightmare" came on, you smelt smoke.

Looking up, you obviously saw smoke, but it was a lot.

You grabbed your personal belongings, like locket, phone, keys, mask, clothes, and shoes. You put it all, except the locket, into a bag.

Firefighters say you shouldn't grab anything, and just get out, but you thought you had time.

You put on the locket, which was a circle shape with an amethyst crystal on it. Inside the locket was a picture of your family, mom, dad, siblings, even your old pets.

You had marked out Aiden's face in the photo.

Closing the locket and putting the bag over your head, you rush out of your room to be met with even more smoke and fire.

You don't know how the fire started, and you might never know now. It was already engulfing you.

You clasped your locket and tried to look for an exit, patting your shoe on the ground so the fire on it would be extinguished.

There was no way out.

But the flames were already surrounding you, and embracing you, before you could turn around to your window.

Ready to feel pain, you instead felt like you were floating. Everything was dark. You opened your eyes.

Wait, no, they WERE opened.

You were confused, you had your bag and locket, but it was dead silent. You felt like you could hear your stomach digesting the dessert you had that night..

Then a voice called out.

"ARE THEY ALIVE?"

"has to be, i see them breathing."

"Oh dear, what will we do when a human dies?! We'll be blamed more!"

"W-well, I might b-be able to save their s-soul!"

"✡︎☜︎✌︎☟︎ ☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎📬︎ "

"Alright, punk, you want violence?! I'll give you violence-"

"Shh, I think they're awakening!"

The voices sounded familiar. But odd.

Like you heard them, but differently.

You opened your eyes and to your surprise, it was the UNDERTALE CHARACTERS! Undyne, Mettaton, Alphys, Sans, Papyrus, and Toriel! Wait, who's that?

"What happened..?" You muttered aloud.

"dunno, you most likely fell. we saw your body just laying here." Sans shrugged while Toriel helped you up, you desperately looked for your phone in your bag.

You found it, and opened it. Everything was the same. You could search up Undertale and it'd show the characters and their glorious 8-bit selves.

"So dear," Toriel began as you shoved your phone back into the bag at the sound of her voice, "Would you like us to guide you to your home?"

"It's not there anymore, it went up in flames." You replied, glancing to the golden flowers on the floor.

"⚐︎☟︎📪︎ 🏱︎⚐︎⚐︎☼︎ ☝︎✋︎☼︎☹︎📬︎ ☞︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 👎︎⚐︎🕈︎☠︎ ✌︎ ☟︎⚐︎☹︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎💣︎✋︎❄︎ 💧︎🕆︎✋︎👍︎✋︎👎︎☜︎ 📬︎" A man said in the corner.