"Thank you." I cheesed. A quick peek of sunshine came through before it passed by quickly again.

"What for?" He asked in between a chuckle, obviously clueless to the reason for this random expression of gratitude.

"For bringing me here." I looked deep into his eyes, hoping that he would know that I meant it, "As I said, I feel happy." We kept our eyes intensely in each other's stare. I watched him soften under my gaze, the corner of his lips curving into the smallest but warmest smile, and I felt myself mirror him.

My hope was that he understood that it meant that I had found a place to feel good, that I had found a way to keep on dancing- all thanks to him.

"We're leaving in an hour and a half for my activity!" Clare suddenly interrupted with a shout back from the house. Harry just threw a thumbs up back at her over his shoulder, while I looked between them a bit confused.

"What?" I asked, since he seemed to not be even slightly confused. Harry looked back at me.

"We all decided that we would organize an activity each for you on his trip." He explained, and I felt my excitement rise at this new information.

"So when and what is yours?" I couldn't hold my curiosity back, placing my bottom lips between my teeth with a cheeky cheese.

"That's a surprise." He cheesed back just as cheesily. I laughed with a delighted shake of head.

"You and your surprises..." I meant it in the best way.

We fell back into silence again, a comfortable one. As it always was with Harry. I had never known an uncomfortable one, it was always safe and even familiar in a way. It had been that way since the first time I met him. Somehow, it had never not been effortless being around him.

The sun then returned behind the clouds. With the warm wind stroking the back of my neck, I closed my eyes and tilted my face up to it as my arms had wrapped around my legs. A pleased smile grew on my lips as the warmth from the sun fell on me again.

"Here comes the sun, doo do doo doo." Without thinking, I hummed the most cliché song ever for this feeling. To sing this song when the sun came out was a must, or even just a reflex at this point.

"Here comes the sun and I say," I began again, soaking in this feeling, but this time another voice joined me, also in a low hum. This voice actually being good at singing, unlike mine. But even without the voice singing, I knew it like the back of my hand at this point. Not that there were many other voices here who it could be.

I opened up my eyes again and followed the trace of the captivating voice that I knew so well. When my focus landed on him, he was already looking at me peacefully, radiating the same warmth as if I never faced away from the sun.

"It's all right." He added on, sweetly, just as our eyes met.

I swear the smiles that simultaneously shined up on our faces shined brighter than the sun itself.

Looking away and back up to the sky, I couldn't wipe it off, and it was even harder when I still felt his gaze on me.

"Bee?" He asked lowly and softly.

"Mhm Honey." I hummed warmly back.

Harry paused to think his thoughts through before he opened his mouth again. I could feel the mood shift slightly.

"Do you remember when I showed you Ever Since New York?" His brows pushed together, seemingly not being a moment he liked to think back to since the grief of Robin came along with it.