"I'll go and get sunscreen and a bikini and join you in just a sec." I stood up after just sitting down a few minutes, heading to walk back inside. I felt eyes follow me like a shadow, and as I met Adam again over the threshold where the window wall usually were I heard the tunes of the guitar again.

I wasn't gone for long. While I changed into my peach coloured bikini that looked great against my slightly golden skin, I finished my breakfast. I made sure to cover myself in sunscreen before I pulled a white linen oversized button up around my shoulders, feeling a bit uncomfortable to walk through the house in nothing other than a bikini.

When I walked out, all I saw was Harry sitting by the poolside now. With the guitar still in his hand, he looked out on the view that Sarah had looked at just ten minutes ago.

"Where did Mitch and Sarah go?" I asked when I was only a few steps behind him. As if I woke him up from his own thoughts, his head whipped around to me. Taking in my words, Harry started looking around with searching eyes.

"Weird..." He dragged out the words low, "They said that they'd come back." He continued in the same tone, but his focus now fixed behind me with a shake of head. I looked back to see what exactly he was watching but the chuckling scoff he released brought me back to look down at him. We both looked at each other, and when our eyes met both of our lips curved into small soft smiles.

"Towels?" I asked, not feeling like sunbathing on nothing but grass. He laughed with a nod, probably feeling silly for sitting on just that for who knew how long.

I walked back to grab two towels from the collection near the lounge area. When I made it back to Harry I gracefully rolled it out in the air before letting it fall down, doing the same with the next one just beside it.

Harry set down the guitar next to it before we both moved to sit. Squeezing my eyes up at the sky, I felt a bit bummed that the sun wasn't frying, wanting to get a little more tanned with the last bit of summer I would get. I was glad that was the most of my problems at this moment, so I decided to let it go.

"What are you thinking about?" A soft voice asked beside me. I peeked an eye at him, feeling myself smile bigger when I was reminded of the cute scrunchie.

"That I'm happy." I spoke back, low and soft. Almost in a whisper.

We both stayed in that moment, silently watching each other with warmth in our chest and glimmering, full eyes.

"Me too." Harry whispered back, gently reaching to put an escaped hair strand of my bangs behind my ear.

As I felt his fingertips fondly sweep against the side of my face, I felt my body's craving to lean into the touch. But I stopped myself.

Out of nowhere, my phone started ringing. Harry pulled his hand away and I sat up straighter again.

When I turned to look down at it beside me, I saw his name. Yesterday he called me twice, one time when we just got to the house and then when we were out clubbing. I understood that he wanted to check that the flight went well and all, but I couldn't help but push my brows together at the fact that this was his third call and we were only on our second day. In comparison to Italy, he had only called three times during that whole vacation. Maybe he wanted to call since we didn't have as many hours to communicate with the time differences. Either way, I caught myself only starting at the name and not picking it up to answer it. When I finally moved I only muted it, letting it go to voicemail.

I sighed, shaking it off and forcing a smile back on my face when I looked back to the green eyed boy. But when I met his eyes again, I didn't need to force it much.