Again?!

A/n-
Yo hoes!!

I have a major fucking headache and my family is making it worse!!

So dont yell!
_________________________________________

I woke and hopped into the shower and got dressed after, it would still dress up and it was dress like one of your favorite characters day.

I got in my car and drove to school. I was now walking into the school and heading to my class. I walked in and sat down, today was gonna be boring.

Time skip by space jam

It was the end of school and Miguel and Tory were hopping in my car, we had to head to the dojo to practice. We walked into the dojo and everyone was staring at us.

Hawk- " You look hot." He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder and I pushed it off.

Y/n- " Where were you the other day, you didnt come over."

Hawk- " Slept at miguels."

Jhonny- " I never wanna see you wearing shorts that short again, got it?"

Y/n- " Yes sir."

Tory- " kinky." She whispered to me and I hit her arm ad we laughed.

I went and changed into my gi. We've been practicing for our tournament in 2 months. I think we got it in the bag tbh. Me and miguel were parteners and we were talking.

Y/n- " So... how was your sleepover with Hawk?"

Miguel- " Good, played video games all night. "

Y/n- " Cool, also I got this video game and I think you'll love it, so I bought you one."

Miguel- " OMG, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NICE?!"

Y/n- " Did I do something wrong?"

Miguel- " Its hard for me to keep secrets from you if I actually like you as a friend tho."

Y/n- " w- what are you talking about."

Miguel- " Hawk didnt sleep at my house, he slept at-".

Y/n-" Josslyns."

Miguel- " I'm sorry."

Y/n- " you didnt do anything wrong miggy."

FUCK YOU- HawkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara