The End of both of us

A/n-
Just to clarify it's not the end of the story but of something else.

Also Jacobs YEAH! in the video and when Peyton hit xolo with the ice cube is amazing.
_________________________________________

I woke up with dylan still in my bed. I started to wake him up because we had to get to school.

Y/n- " Dyl wake up."

Dyl- " Noooo."

Y/n- " Oh come on we have school and its it's almost the last day of school."

Dyl- " Fine."

He got his clothes on and I started to get dressed.

Dyl- " Woahh, you look hot."

Y/n- " Thank you dylan."

I like this, I love that he doesnt tell me what I can and cant wear like some people.

We got into my car, (since Mikey drove him here) and headed to school. Once we got there we headed in and went our separate ways. I went to my locker.

Hawk- " What the fuck were you doing with him?!"

Y/n- " He needed a ride to school, so I offered. Problem?"

Hawk- " Stay away from him. Got it?"

Y/n- " yup."

He started to walk away while winking at a girl. Is he serious rn?!

Y/n- " I also offered to suck his dick last night."

Hawk started laughing.

Hawk- " Yeah you're so funny."

Y/n- " and he let me. Man did he taste good. Mmmmm. He lasted longer than 30 seconds too. Mmmm. I think I still taste him.

Hawk- " Fuck you!"

Y/n- " Might go back for seconds too."

That was Hawk's last straw. He sped walked up to me and grabbed me by the throat and slammed me into a locker.

Hawk- " Yeah? You like that, dont you? Fucking slut."

He squeezed tighter and I moaned.

Hawk- " I knew you were a fucking whore since the first day I met you."

Y/n- " Fuck you."

Hawk- " Wouldnt you want that."

Y/n- " No I'd want dylan to tho, much better than you. You're a fucking cheating bipolar toxic ass walking std of a boyfriend. You hurt me okay, way too many times. I love you. But do you really love me? You don't think I notice when you hesitate to say it. When you barely touch me or talk to me when a girl comes around? The way you look at other girls. The constant ringing of your phone."

Hawk took his hand off my throat and started to back away slowly.

Y/n- " If you walk away right now, we're done."

Hawk looked at me and looked at his cobras who were waiting for him close by.

Y/n- " Me or them Hawk."

Hawk started to walk to his cobras. I wiped the tears that were now streaming down my face but i couldnt stop crying. I looked back to where hawk was and he was gone.

Tory- " Come on let's take a break from school."

Y/n- " ok."

Time skip to after school

I had just got home when I got a text from Dylan, I really didnt wanna talk right now but he said it was important.

Y/n- " Hey."

Dyl- " Hey."

Y/n- " So..."

Dyl- " As you know I'm graduating tomorrow."

Y/n- " Mhmm."

Dyl- " And I'm gonna go to college. But first im gonna take a gap year. I wanna travel and see the world and I want you to come with me. I want you to come with me until school starts for you. So... what do you say?"

Y/n- " Wow. I kinda forgot you're gonna be leaving. I think it's great you wanna travel, I want to too but I dont really know if I can do it."

Dyl- " I understand."

Y/n- " I'm sorry, I just cant. I like you I really do but my family is here and Opals gonna need help with the baby and I have karate and my friends. I need to be here. With them."

Dyl- " I get it and I really like you too."

He got up and I did the same. He smashed his lips into mine and kissed back.

Dyl- " I want you to come to my graduation. So after we can say goodbye.

Y/n- " of course. I'll be there."

Dyl- " bye."

Y/n- " bye."

So if you cant tell by now my life is going to complete shit. My cousin is moving out. My aunt is pregnant. My boyfriend is done with me. My side lover thing or whatever is leaving. Gosh I sound like a drama queen, theres much worse happening to people all over the world.
At this point I wonder if I'm gonna have any friends left.
_________________________________________

A/n-

Short and sweet but I needed like a filler for the stuff for next chapter.

Also I hit a gas station pump today with my car so... yeah fun!!🤗

Anyways, love you guys and enjoy!!💗