Project

A/n-

Hey Losers!!!
Happy early easter!
Enjoy and leave feedback!
*p.s. look at how excited he is about his truck and I'm obsessed with the song Santeria and I dont know why, ahh help!!

Also when there is something that might trigger you, I will put these ⚠️ when it starts and when it ends :)
------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and went straight to my closet picking out what I was going to wear. I decided on a black silk lace dress with a light green knitted cardigan over it. I ran downstairs and started to eat my bagel and left soon after. I reached the school and parked. I got out the car and someone ran up to me and hugged me tight. " y/n, I've missed you so much!"

Y/n- "Omg, Odessa!"

Odessa is my bestfriend ever since we were like 7. We met at the pool, she was getting bullied by some older boys so me and mikey decided it was a good idea to beat them up, so we started a fight. We ended up winning only because we were getting our asses handed to us and I resorted to biting.
And then from there on out we have became bestfriends. She lives with her mom and dad and two sisters. Her family is like my second family.

Y/n-"Why are you here."

Odessa-" Opal called my mom and offered her a job here."

Y/n-" yayyy, this is gonna be so fun."

Me and odessa headed into school and saw my friends at my locker.

Y/n-" hey guys, who's this."

Tory-"hawks girlfriend, Josslyn."

I started to freak out internally, I just had sex with him, wtf, he has a gf? Omg omg I'm a slut, that's it I'm done for it, homewrecker right here, might as well just stab me now. I wanted to cry.

Y/n-"oh,uh, well this is Odessa she is my bestfriend, we knew each other since we were 7."

Hawk-"Nobody cares."

Y/n- Okayy, we have to go bye everyone, Odessa let's go."

I show Odessa around the school and then I get her to her first hour. I had to get to my class so I walked to Mr.Reffke's class. I walked in and took my seat between Miguel and Hawk.

Miguel-" Hey, me and Tory are going to the movies this weekend, you and Odessa wanna come?".

Y/n-" sure sounds fun."

Mr.Reffke-" We are going to be doing partner projects, you are going to pick a topic and give a speech about it."

Mr. Reffke-" your partners are miguel and sam, moon and mitch, hawk and
y/n.

He continued on and on and I sat there wanting to cry or rip someone's head off. The bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Y/n-" Aris, what the hell, why did you put me with hawk."

Hawk- " yeah, I wanna know the same thing."

Aris-" oh, y/n you know why. Remember family dinner, you have you're eye on a special someone, someone with a name of hawk."

Y/n-" Woah, hahah, I never said that."

Aris-" Really, we can ask your aunt, or mikey."

Y/n-" uhhhh, whatever,I'm going to lunch."

I walked in the halls with hawk.

Y/n-" why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?"

Hawk-" I don't know."