end of london

It was finally time for me an tory to go home. Which wasnt very exciting because london was amazing. My cousins brought me and tory to the airport an waves us goodbye me and tory got onto our flight and fell right asleep.

Time skip

" Welcome to California, please fasten your seatbelts for landing."

Once we got off the plane I drove tory home and drove myself home.

" Welcome back kid." Opal said.

" good to be back I guess."

I got unpack and decided to go visit hawk. I drive to hawks house and knocked in his door. His mother was on her way out and let me in. I walked to his room and threw open his door.

Y/n- " I think we should get back together."

Hawk- " oh thank god, I was starting to get worried."

He walked up to me and kissed me roughly. After a long makeout shesh we watched a movie and fell asleep it was great to be back in his arms.

It was currently the next day and me and Tory and Aisha and miguel made plans to hang since hawk had a family thing to go to. Me and the rest of the group including demetri went to the mall. We decided we needed some food before we shop.

???- " y/n?"

Y/n- " Dylan?!"

He gave me a hug and pulled away.

Miguel- " Well isnt his awkward."

Y/n- " literally stfu."

Dylan- " So how are you?"

Y/n- " Good what about you?"

Dylan- " Good, you still single?"

Y/n- " Nope what about you."

Dylan- " Yup still single as a pringle as you like to put it."

We awkwardly stared at each other and then he told me he had to leave.

Demetri- " I have no clue what's going on but that was something."

Him and miguel started to laugh.

Y/n- " I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you, you assholes."

After a long day of hanging out hawk texted me to meet him at my house. I dropped everyone off and headed home.

Y/n- " Hi baby."

Hawk- " Hi princess."

There was that name again. The name that made me fall in love, the one that gave me butterflies and made me squirm.

Y/n- " let's watch a movie."

Hawk- " No."

Y/n- " Ok well fuck you."

Hawk- " Fuck you too." He said roughly and passionately kissing me.

                           The end

_________________________________________

Hey bitches!!!

I'm so sorry!

I love yall! I have 2 other books now

Dangerous thirst and Honaray pogue, go read them and I think eventually I'll write another hawk book too.