Cement

A/n-
First off,
Ahhh baby bertrand😩✋

Second off,
If my sister doesnt stop being a witch to me then imma put her in my 'Burn Book'.... yess I have a burn book!

Also I would like to inform yall that this book does not follow the original cobra kai timeline.

Anyways....
Enjoy!!!😘
_________________________________________

I woke up to my alarm blaring, I smacked it and got dressed.

I didnt even think twice about what to put on, I just wanted to wear my furry coat

I didnt even think twice about what to put on, I just wanted to wear my furry coat. I went downstairs and Opal was cooking french toast. She handed me mine and I put syrup and strawberries on mine. Mikey put chocolate syrup on his. I decided to take a pic for my insta story.

 I decided to take a pic for my insta story

Opal- " Have a great day at school guys!"

She yelled on her way out the door.

Y/n & Mikey- " We will."

Me and Mikey finished up our food and headed out, Mikeh was getting a ride from me because he and Reggie were going somewhere after school and Reggie's picking him up. We got to the schools parking lot and I parked my car.

Y/n- " Before you and Reggie leave after school I wanna see Reggie."

Mikey- " Wow...ok, and I thought we were besties for the resties?"

Y/n- " Ok, first off, I can have two and second off, NEVER and I mean NEVER say that again."

We both started laughing and walked into the school.

Some grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into thier chest.

Hawk- " Hey babe." He said with a smirk.

Y/n- " Heyyyyy babyy."

Mikey- " Baby? Wtf did I miss?"