He giggled to himself when he saw how Jeongguk's Adam apple bopped up and down when he placed two sloppy kisses on it but no that didn't make him wake up yet.

Taehyung frowned but then soon started placing random butterfly kisses and wet kisses on the younger's enticing neck which was right in front of his face.

As Jeongguk was facing him, the mole on the younger's left side of his neck was exposed. Taehyung looked at it and then giggled softly again as he left open-mouthed kisses on it as Jeongguk stirred.

Finally after assaulting Jeongguk's neck, Taehyung looked up to stare at Jeongguk's face. His lips were slightly parted but from time-to-time he closed his mouth, gulped that made his peachy lips form a pout and then parted them again, probably a habit of his. Soft occasional snores left his mouth, the sound was almost inaudible.

Taehyung poked the younger's sharp, pointed nose and smiled widely. He softly placed his palm on Jeongguk's cheek and caressed it softly.

Jeongguk looked beautiful. Jeongguk is beautiful and he is insanely handsome. Even when he was sleeping while there was a slight drool at the corner of his lips, he was the most handsome person for Taehyung.

This human maybe a bunny replica, this human maybe an idiot, this human maybe a stress ball, this human maybe weird and this human maybe has each and every flaw a person has but for Taehyung, this person is his everything.

Taehyung's eyes shifted lower and it froze on the mole under the younger's lower lip. He rubbed his thumb on the younger's lower lip making sure his finger touched the mole.

Jeongguk suddenly stirred and gulped again and made a groaning sound.

"Tae stop~" Jeongguk whispered, but his voice, damn his voice was so different, so deep and so husky. His sleepy voice can make Taehyung weak on his knees.

Taehyung immediately leaned in and placed a soft kiss on top of the younger's mole under his lower lip.

Jeongguk whined due to the kiss and Taehyung giggled naughtily because Jeongguk was finally showing some sign of waking up.

Taehyung stopped and without thinking twice placed his lips on Jeongguk's, which made the younger's sleep completely run out. Taehyung's hand was still on Jeongguk's cheek which slowly made its way to his nape. He nibbled softly on the younger's lower lip as Jeongguk finally pulled him closer by wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung more desperately which made both of them run out of breath. They broke the kiss and Taehyung panted heavily as he stared at his boyfriend with half-lidded eyes. Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with slight sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, baby~ Wake me up like this everyday." Jeongguk whispered as he booped his nose with Taehyung's button nose.

"G-Ggukie stooop~ I am hungry, that's why I was trying to wake you up for so long but you and your sleep are too loyal to each other. Stop flirting with me early in the morning and make me strawberry pancakes." Taehyung whispered as his cheeks were dusted pink.

"You start everything and then ask me to stop. You naughty baby." Jeongguk whispered as Taehyung giggled loudly. Jeongguk's favourite sound.

"I am not making you breakfast because we are going out for breakfast so go and get ready." Jeongguk said lazily and he got out of the bed as Taehyung excitedly yelled a loud yes and ran to his room.

Jeongguk chuckled at the elder's behavior. Such an adorable baby.

Jeongguk honestly chose a very simple place for their breakfast date which actually wasn't a real date. Jeongguk just didn't want to cook today but Taehyung doesn't need to know that okay? He promised himself that he would take Taehyung out on a special date real soon.