"And why?" he asked me. "Because he has a beautiful family, and I don't want him to fight with Raphael, as Raphael can get really nasty if he gets mad," I sighed.

"How nasty?" he asked me now. "What is this? An interrogation? I thought you'd help me after I accepted your gift?" I asked him back a little annoyed.

"Alright," he finally agreed, throwing a phone towards my direction which I fortunately successfully caught, "the phone is decrypted, call him and I'll confirm your safety without mentioning Raphael."

"Thank you," I muttered, dialing Adrian's number as he walked in my direction with the box now. "You're welcome," he grinned, crossing one leg over the other.

Tapping my one leg impatiently on the ground, I waited for my brother to pick up the call. "Who the fuck are you?" I heard him say as he finally picked up.

"Adrian." I whispered.

"Calina? Where the fuck are you? Do you know how worried I am? Not knowing if you're alright--"

"I am alright," I told him, smiling, knowing that my voice sounded firmly and happy if I smiled, like I wasn't almost in Hell, struggling to survive.

"I don't believe you, not this time, are you at gun point again?" he asked me. "No, I'm not," I told him, hoping Draven didn't hear what he was saying, as I was tired of explaining myself, and my past.

"Then, face time me," he said firmly. "Adrian ..." I sighed. Draven took the phone from me, making me frown, before he held it to his ear, saying, "Hello, Adrian, my name is Draven Graham, and Calina is in my protection, she's safe, you've nothing to worry."

"No, I am not the bastard who spammed you," he claimed offended, making me look at him confused. "Oh, come on! I've some class, and that's not how I'd work!"

I gestured him to put the phone on speaker as I wanted to know what he was talking about, rolling his eyes, he finally put Adrian on speaker.

"Then, who the fuck sent me the shit?" I heard Adrian ask. "Was it Raphael? Is she with him?"

Getting anxious as I didn't want him to know I sought protection by the man who actually ruined me, I didn't want him to think that low of me.

Slapping Draven's bicep, I mouthed him to tell him that he sent him 'this shit', whatever he was talking about.

"What? No!" he whispered with a frown, shaking his head. 'Please' I mouthed desperately.

He looked at me, sighing, before saying, "Alright I did it, I sent you videos where you were fucked by a clown with a virus on top." I gasped.

"I knew it! And I don't trust a nasty man like you! I want to FaceTime my sister! Otherwise I won't stop looking for her!" he claimed.

"Alright, FaceTime her," he shrugged, turning the phone call into a video call before giving me the phone back and mouthing me a 'you owe me'.

"Adrian," I smiled, as I saw my brother on the screen, feeling bad as I saw the dark circles under his eyes, seeing that my getaway really affected him.

"Calina! You don't know how relieved I am to see you!" he claimed, letting out a sigh.

"I'm fine, really," I assured him, "how are Emma and Boris doing?"

"They're fine, sleeping," he turned the camera to them, and then back to himself, "wait, let me wake her—"

"No, don't, let her sleep," I cut him off, keeping my voice low in order not to wake them up.

"Alright," he muttered, looking at me lost and confused, "are you really alright? Graham? How the fuck did you managed to land by him? He's danger."