Chapter 29

Chapter 29: When Realization Hits You

<<>>

Author's POV

It was raining the weather is crazy, it was raining cats and dogs, and here are both Beomgyu and Ryujin, just looking at one another. They were both wet from the rain, but what was different was their looks, Beomgyu had blonde hair and Ryujin had pink. They were both just staring at one another, both in disbelief and in realization.

"Ryujin?" Beomgyu said to Ryujin, asking her.

"Beomgyu?" Ryujin said to Beomgyu, asking him.

There was a moment of silence before Beomgyu broke it.

"So it is you..." Beomgyu said to Ryujin, as he looked at her.

They once again fell into silence after Beomgyu had said that. They were still both staring at each with disbelief; it was pretty much unbelievable for the both of them.

"What does this mean...?" Ryujin said to Beomgyu, asking him.

"I don't know either..." Beomgyu said to Ryujin.

As soon as Beomgyu said that statement smoke started appearing near them, enveloping the both of them. As if it was trying to eat them both alive, both Beomgyu and Ryujin started to panic, because they didn't know what to do.

"Let's meet up near Han River, okay Ryujin?" Beomgyu said to Ryujin, asking her. Ryujin then nodded her head and soon after smoke started filling the place.

<<>>

Soon after that Beomgyu fell off from his bed, he quickly looked around the room, just to see it was his bedroom that he shares with Taehyun. Beomgyu then quickly stood up, and ran towards their closet and looked for a hoodie to where, since it was clear that they weren't just dreaming anymore, it was real. It felt real, at least that was for Beomgyu.

"Hey Beomgyu! Where are you going?! It is literally raining outside? There might be a storm out there!" Taehyun said to Beomgyu, shouting it, trying to stop him from going outside their dorm.

<<<>>>

Ryujin was currently looking for a hoodie in her closet when she accidentally woke Chaeryeong up. Chaeryeong then looked at Ryujin, as if she was crazy or something. Chaeryeong then stood up and went where Ryujin is, who was getting ready to get out of their dorm.

"Yah! Ryujin, what are you doing?!" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin, shouting it, trying to stop her.

But Ryujin just ignored Chaeryeong, and didn't give her a single glance or anything. Ryujin was busy searching for her wallet, which had all her cards and cash.

"It's raining! Where do you think you're going?!" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin, shouting it, still trying to stop her.

But Ryujin still didn't pay any attention to Chaeryeong and just went outside their dorm, and ran all the way to the bus station.

<<<>>>

"Hey!" Taehyun said to Beomgyu, shouting it trying to stop him.

But Beomgyu still didn't pay any attention to Taehyun and just went outside their dorm, and ran all the way to the gate of their dorm and hailed for a cab.