Chapter 03

Chapter 03: Meeting

***

Author's POV

It was already the start of the class orientation both Ryujin and Chaeryeong are currently sitting on their respective sits that their teacher assigned for them. Sadly even though both Ryujin and Chaeryeong wanted their old sits back they couldn't because their teacher doesn't allow it.

It was already the middle of the introduction of the class when somebody knocked on the door of the classroom. In an instant everybody's attention was no longer on the speaker instead it was on the door. The teacher then went near the door and opened it for them to see who knocked. The moment that the teacher opened the door everybody gasped as they see 2 guys standing on the door way of the door.

The teacher then stepped out of the room then closed the door behind him. Chaeryeong then looked over at where Ryujin is sitting when she saw her. Ryujin was completely frozen on her sit and was just looking at the door with a shocked expression plastered onto her face.

***

After a couple of minutes the teacher and the other two students came in with smiles plastered onto their faces. As the two guys walked in the room a lot of girls kept on screaming and fainting asking the two guys to marry them. That is until the teacher clapped his hands together as he gathers the attention of the students before him.

"Okay as you can see we have two new guys with us. Can you please introduce yourselves in front of them?" The teacher said to the guys. The blonde haired one nodded and looked over to the with the black hair guy right next to him who was busy looking at a blue haired girl.

The blonde haired boy then nudged the guy next to him using his elbow. The black haired boy then looks to his side and see the blonde haired signaling to him to listen to the teacher. The black haired guy sighed before returning attention back to teacher standing right beside them.

"Hi I'm Kang Taehyun please call me Taehyun. I'm probably the youngest out of everybody here since I started school way too early. I'll be focusing on my studies more than anything else in this school." Taehyun said as he bowed down to the other students in the room. After Taehyun's introduction all the attention in the room transferred towards the black haired guy.

"Hello there I'm Choi Beomgyu! You guys can call me Beomgyu! I want to be friends with everybody in this room and not become friends with any of you unlike a certain somebody over here." Beomgyu said to the other students in the room as he nudged Taehyun using his elbow.

"Okay now that you know them I hope you guys will be treating them nicely okay?" The teacher said to the other students in the room as he looked around the room.

"Anyway I'll be choosing sits for you guys so Taehyun you sit right there." The teacher said to Taehyun as he pointed on a chair right in front of the class. While Taehyun just nodded his head as an answer and went to his chair and sat down on it.

"While for you Beomgyu you sit on that end of the 3rd row." The teacher said to Beomgyu as he pointed at the other of the 3rd row which much to his dismay. Beomgyu still hid it from the teacher and then nodded his then went to his chair which had another chair next to it but nobody sat on it.

Beomgyu didn't mind it anymore and just sat down on his sit and looked at the blue haired girl who was also looking at him. After the blue haired girl saw Beomgyu looking back at her she flinched for a bit before listening back to the teacher.

Beomgyu then looked back to the teacher after looking for a brief moment at the blue haired girl. Beomgyu wanted to ask so many questions to the blue haired girl as she looks like somebody he saw.