Chapter 06

Chapter 06: Known?

***

Author's POV

The day was done for their classes. Everybody was going their separate ways. Some had plans to go to each other's houses. Some wanted to go to the mall and stay there for a while. Some had to stay back at school to do their unfinished school works. Some wanted to go back to their dorms and houses as quickly as possible.

That was the case for two pairs of people. Trying to avoid each other ever since what happened in the canteen. They all suddenly became awkward very much to their dismay they still wanted to talk and interact with one another. But the atmosphere there was not getting any better so they all had to leave.

"Ryujin you do know that I have legs right? Why do you keep on dragging me?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin as she was being dragged by her.

"How many times do I have to tell you Chaeryeong? It's because we cannot cross paths with them anymore!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as she stopped dragging her and looked at her.

"And why is that? Need I remind you we are literally group mates with them for our history project?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin while crossing her arms on her chest.

Ryujin then sighed knowing that she won't be able to tell everything to Chaeryeong right now. Since they both are in a very bad mood considering what happened in the canteen earlier.

"Well I'm waiting Ryujin." Chaeryeong said to Ryujin as she glared at her.

"Oh wait I'll rephrase my question. Why did you have to avoid Beomgyu and drag me into that mess?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin while tilting her head to the side.

"Well let's just say that something happened to us?" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as she sighed.

"What do you mean by that Ryujin?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin asking her.

<<<>>>

"What was that about Beomgyu?" Taehyun said to Beomgyu while hitting his head.

"Well my mind is pretty much blank lately and I don't even know why..." Beomgyu said to Taehyun while scratching the back of his neck.

"What the hell? What do you mean by "Blank"?" Taehyun said to Beomgyu asking him.

"I mean all of my thoughts are all about Ryujin nowadays. This started ever since I crossed paths with both Ryujin and Chaeryeong. I can't seem to get a grip of myself ever since then. I've also been having some trouble sleeping nowadays. I'm always frantic about what my "dreams" could make me dream about next." Beomgyu said to Taehyun as they continued to walk towards their dorm.

"Okay that's a bit weird and at the same time scary." Taehyun said to Beomgyu as he pointed at him.

<<<>>>

"I know right? What if my "dreams" show something bloody and messy? That also includes Beomgyu because I got close to him? This is so messed up Chaeryeong! I don't know what I should even do anymore!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as she messed up her hair even more.

"Well that is understandable then just put a distance between you and Beomgyu then." Chaeryeong said to Ryujin as she looked at her.

Ryujin then looked at Chaeryeong unbelievably not convinced at all. Ryujin's eyes were like almost going to pop out of their sockets. Ryujin just shaked her head to the sides and then continued to walk towards their dorm.

"I want to but... There's something pulling me to him and I don't know what that even is!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as she looked at the road in front of her.

"And that is?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin while looking at her while crossing the road.

"That's what I've been trying to know for the past few days! I don't even know him at all." Ryujin said to Chaeryeong then she gave her a little look.

Just to meet Chaeryeong's eyes which was like threatening her. Ryujin then raised her hands and then continued to walk in a faster pace than before hoping to get her out of this situation. Chaeryeong then ran through the crowd trying to get pass them to catch up to Ryujin.

<<<>>>

"Yeah I mean besides the fact of her name, age, school she goes to, birthday, being the honor student that has some really good quality of grade and the fact that she hates my guts." Beomgyu said to Taehyun as he was holding his right ear.

This was red because Taehyun grabbed his right ear and then twisted it. Beomgyu is now glaring at Taehyun who was just continuing to walk as if nothing ever happened to them. Taehyun was just busy walking towards their dorm.

"Well Ryujin doesn't only hate your guts but mine as well. And I think she has her own reasons why she does that kind of stuff you know?" Taehyun said to Beomgyu as they both continued to walk towards their dorm.

"Maybe she has some sort of trust issues? You know that people our age has that kind of insecurity nowadays." Taehyun said as they reached their dorm and opens the gate.

"But do you know what's weirder?" Beomgyu said to Taehyun as he went in the enclosed space.

Taehyun then shook his head as a gesture to Beomgyu. Beomgyu then sighed knowing it will be too hard to explain it.

<<<>>>

"What do you mean by "Weirder" Ryujin?" Chaeryeong said to Ryujin asking her about it.

"I mean it feels like I've known him for a very long time Chaeryeong!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as they reached in front of their dorm.

"But you already said it yourself. It's impossible for that to happen." Chaeryeong said as she opened the gate to their dorm and waited for Ryujin to come in before she closed it.

"Yeah but he gives that kind of vibes whenever I'm with him. It's crazy like really crazy. First I never thought I would actually meet him and Taehyun. Second my dreams would gradually repeat the same dreams again and again like there's no originality anymore!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong as she went to the door of their dorm and opened it.

Ryujin then went inside the dorm followed by Chaeryeong and took off her shoes. Chaeryeong then closed the door and then took off her own shoes.

"I mean at least be thankful that your dreams aren't that scary knowing what will happen next. I'm going to the comfort room I want to freshen up." Chaeryeong said to Ryujin as she went to the comfort room to fix herself up.

"Okay I guess you're right." Ryujin said as she sat on the couch in the living room and then laid there as she closed her eyes.