Chapter 05

Chapter 05: Lunch Research

***

Author's POV

It was already lunch time before they even knew it. The 4 teenagers were just sitting down on a table eating their food so lifelessly. They were all just basically poking their food with their chopsticks. They all agreed that they would be sitting down on table so that they can focus on their project.

But much to their dismay they couldn't do much about it since all of them are very out of ideas for their project. Ryujin then sighed as she took out her cell phone and started scrolling on her phone while the others just took a glance on her and then continued poking, playing and eating their food. Ryujin then puts her phone in front of Chaeryeong and Taehyun the two then looked at the phone. Then Beomgyu jumps into the scene and took the phone away from the two.

"You do know that I'm also a group member right? So that also means I have the right to see this. Except when it's something really bad then I don't want to see it." Beomgyu said to Ryujin as he took her cell phone and started scrolling down.

"Argh! Choi Beomgyu can you please give me back my cell phone that's not yours! And that's brand new my parents would kill me if they found out that something happened to my cell phone!" Ryujin said to Beomgyu as she chased him around their table.

While Beomgyu and Ryujin chased each other around their table Taehyun and Chaeryeong just looked at the other two and then sighed. Chaeryeong then went back to eating her food while Taehyun was just looking at her while poking his food. Taehyun then sighed and then just started eating his food once again while looking at Beomgyu and Ryujin who was still busy chasing each other.

"Oh would you look at this you actually found something useful!" Beomgyu said to Ryujin exclaiming it. While stopping from running around the table making Ryujin bump on him and them losing balance. Ryujin was on top of Beomgyu and the both of them were blushing.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun both stood up from the table to look at Beomgyu and Ryujin who was still on that certain position. Chaeryeong and Taehyun then quickly went over the Beomgyu and Ryujin to help them stand up. After helping them Chaeryeong and Taehyun are just looking at the two as if they're questioning their sanity. Ryujin's face was still red from what just happened earlier. While Beomgyu's face had a shocked expression and his eyes were almost going to pop out of its sockets.

Chaeryeong then gestured to Taehyun to take Ryujin's cell phone and give it to her. Taehyun then did what he was told and then went over to Chaeryeong's side to look at it as well. Chaeryeong then opened the phone and saw the website it was on.

"This is about our topic. Oh wow this topic is really interesting in every single way that I can define it. Well I guess this is the start of it now we can open are range of topics our topic can be." Chaeryeong said to the others as she scrolling down on Ryujin's phone when Taehyun took it out of her hands and took out his phone and gave it back to her.

"Uh what was that about Taehyun?" Ryujin said asking Taehyun while tilting her head to the side.

"I looked at the website so I can also do some research about our topic as well. I also want to finish this project immediately so that we won't have any problem once the project's due came already." Taehyun said to Ryujin as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Well it says here that this topic is really a big deal before now I don't know what happened. A lot of people researched about this topic but then they all just went to one end and that was it. It says here that this love story ended when the girl ended her own life. It was one of the most logical explanations. But there's something that's bothering me." Taehyun said to the others as he was reading the article.

"What's that?" Beomgyu said asking Taehyun while looking at him.

"Why would the girl end her own life? And when there's actually somebody who she was in a relationship with?" Taehyun said to the others while looking at them.

"Is that really all Taehyun?" Ryujin said asking Taehyun while she raised an eyebrow.

"Well that and the fact that the girl looks just like Ryujin." Taehyun said to the others which perked up their attention.

"What do you mean she looks like me? Isn't that like impossible?" Ryujin said to Taehyun as she glared at him.

Taehyun then sighed and then puts down his phone on the table. The others then looked at it after a while of looking at it they all looked at Ryujin who has her eyes wide open while still staring at the picture. Beomgyu then took Taehyun's phone and then looked back and forth at Ryujin's face and the picture much like comparing the two.

"Nah that can't be true the girl in the picture looks way better than Ryujin." Beomgyu said to Taehyun and got a smack from Ryujin.

After that remark Taehyun and Chaeryeong looked back at phone where the picture was and looked back at Ryujin's face. Ryujin on the other hand was visibly annoyed by this and tried to avoid the other's gazes.

"Yah Yah. Don't look at me like that. You guys do know that I also look like and actress on TV right?" Ryujin said to the others while glaring at them.

"You mean Han Sohee? Well I've seen her act before but I haven't seen her do a concept like this." Chaeryeong said to Ryujin as she looked at her with a confused face.

"Maybe its photo shopped or she's a model or something!" Ryujin said to Chaeryeong retorting back at her.

"But I don't think that's even possible since this picture was posted way back and she wasn't even born yet, and not even Han Sohee was born back was born back then. Am I right Beomgyu?" Taehyun said to the other three as he intervened in the conversation.

When Taehyun didn't hear any response he looked over at where Beomgyu was sitting at. Just to see him looking more like staring at Ryujin. Beomgyu seems to be in some kind of deep thought. Taehyun then started snapping his fingers in front of Beomgyu's face. This took Beomgyu's attention almost immediately the moment that he was once again aware of the reality he was in.

"H-Huh yeah right..." Beomgyu said to Taehyun as he started to pick on his food once again.

The others then looked at each other obviously worried for Beomgyu. Even Ryujin was worried for Beomgyu because that was not his usual attitude and mood.

"Beomgyu are you okay?" Chaeryeong said asking Beomgyu while having a worried face plastered onto her face.

Ryujin then looked over at Chaeryeong more like glaring at her. Ryujin then started feeling a bit uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Ryujin felt like she was being suffocated some way. Ryujin was feeling somewhat angry and mixed emotions.

'What am I feeling? I shouldn't feel this way right?' Ryujin thought as she looked at Chaeryeong.

Taehyun on the other hand was ready to throw a punch at Beomgyu. Taehyun then was just about to explode in anger. Taehyun was glaring at Beomgyu the whole time. Taehyun then looked at Beomgyu but then asked himself something.

'What the-- What is this feeling that I'm feeling right now?' Taehyun thought as he looked at Beomgyu.