Chapter 15

Chapter 15: The Announcements

***

Author's POV

It has been a couple of days ever since both Minju and Ryujin went to the faculty and talked to their history teacher. Up to this point there was still no announcements about Minju's group, which she slowly lost hope for. But with some encouragement from both Ryujin and Chaeryeong, Minju is still trying to have a little hope in her.

Class was about to start their history teacher had just arrived in the room. All the students in the room were slowly getting settled down. After the students were all settled down, the professor took this as a sign to make the announcements that he was about to make.

"So there was a minimal problem about the groupings that had been told to me, and I have been very in deep thought because of this." The professor said to the class, as he looked at them strictly.

"But now I have made a decision about this matter particularly. Miss Kim Minju, will be joining Miss Shin Ryujin's group. As it looks like that Miss Kim Minju is very comfortable with her." The professor said to the class, as he looked around the room, with a small smile plastered onto his face.

Minju and Ryujin's eyes then went wide because of this and looked at one another, before smiling at one another.

"There will be a class trip to a museum, to help all of the students to study for their research papers and reports." The professor said to the class, as he looked at them once again strictly.

After that announcement the professor once again bid farewell to the class before leaving for another sudden meeting.

"You should probably come with me instead of that guy you're currently sitting with." Ryujin said to Minju whispering it, while pointing at Beomgyu, who obviously did not listen to the professor one bit after the announcement of Minju's group.

"Why? Is something wrong with him?" Minju said to Ryujin asking her, as she looked at Beomgyu who was still sitting beside her.

Ryujin just shrugged her shoulders and went near Minju's ear to whisper something. "He isn't in his best mood lately, and that's why we both haven't gotten into an argument." Ryujin said to Minju whispering it, while pointing at Beomgyu.

Ryujin then took Minju's hand and pulled her up from her sit, and made their way towards their group's usual place. More like go to where Chaeryeong and Taehyun were sitting at. Beomgyu on the other hand after Minju and Ryujin left his sit that he shared with Minju, he then looked at the two as if he was suspicious of somebody.

Beomgyu then released a sigh before standing up from his chair and went to his respective group. Beomgyu was still busy looking at the two on the way, with his air pods plugged on both his ears.

As Beomgyu was busy looking at both Minju and Ryujin, but mostly Minju. Taehyun had noticed the dark aura that Beomgyu was emitting, but still ultimately shrugged it off.