6. A friendly face

I just finished my third dance class. It was a lot of fun and everyone did a great job. I already love being a choreographer and dance teacher. I gathered my stuff and shoved them into my bag. I was ready to go when suddenly a boy with brown, curly hair came up to me. I had no idea who he was but what I did know is that he was cute as hell.

"Hey, great class. It looked like you exhausted everybody." The boy chuckled. "Yeah, they did great too." I smiled. "Do you belong to one of the kids?" I asked him. "Yes, I'm Paddy's older brother. "Oh, Paddy. He is an amazing dancer. Don't tell, but he is the best of the group." I smirked. "Glad to know. And I promise I won't tell." The boy chuckled.

"I'm April by the way. April Pearson." I continued. "Hi, nice to meet you April. I'm Tom." He said. Tom. I feel like I've heard that name before. Wait. Suddenly, I recognized the hazel brown eyes. "I feel like I already met you, like yesterday." I said doubtful. "That's correct. You bumped into me yesterday morning. And then you fell in that puddle, remember." Tom smiled. "Oh my god, yes. I'm so sorry again. I was late for my first class here and I couldn't find a cap so I was running instead of driving." My cheeks turned red. "That's not a problem at all. So your first class. Did you just move here?" Tom asked. "Yeah, I've lived her for a few days now." I replied. "Where are you from? Not England, I can hear that." Tom laughed. I smiled. "No, not England. I'm from Los Angeles. So I'm completely new here. The weather is very different." I joked. "Yeah, I know right. This time of the year you don't get any sunshine." Tom replied. "But since it's your first time here, you might want a tour? I'm a native from South-West London so I know all the great spots in town" Tom said. "Ah, that would be great, Tom!" I smiled.

"If you want you can give me your number and we can plan a day to discover London together." Tom smiled. Ah, that smile is doing something to me. "Sure, that would be great!" I replied. We exchanged numbers and I checked the time: 5.23 P.M. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have to buy some food before the store closes." I said bummed. "Well, if you want. Only if you want. But we could start our London tour tonight. I know a beautiful restaurant just a few minutes from here." Tom said. That's actually such a great offer. I don't have any friends here so I could really use one. I can always cook myself a meal tomorrow. "You know what, that would be great thank you!" I smiled. "Great, let's go!"

*TOMS POV*

Oh my god. We didn't only exchange numbers but I convinced her to have dinner with me. I couldn't be more excited! As we walked outside I saw Paddy sitting in my car. Crap. I totally forgot about him while I was talking to April. "Hey, April. I'm so sorry but I have to drop of Paddy at home, I totally forgot about that." I said with a sad look on my face. "Can we take a raincheck on that dinner?" I asked. Hoping she still wanted to go. "Sure! Or maybe I could go with you and after you dropped of Paddy we can go to dinner?" April smiled. I blushed. She really wants to go. She is so sweet. "Yes, of course we can do that!" I exclaimed. April laughed. Great, Tom. Way too enthusiastic. Might ask her to marry you right away. I hit myself on the head. "Is something wrong?" Shit, she saw me hitting my head. "No, everything is fine. You can get in the passenger seat!" I suggested as I opened the door for her. "Why, thank you." April smiled at me. God, she is beautiful. "Tom, why is miss Pearson getting in your car?" My thoughts got interrupted by Paddy's voice. "April just moved here a couple of days ago so I'm going to show her around. Starting with dinner at Circolo Popolare." I replied. It's one of my favorite restaurants in town. Also a very romantic restaurant. "Okay, well sure. Nice to have you here miss Pearson." Paddy said. "Paddy, you can just call me April. You make me feel old by calling me miss." April chuckled. She has the cutest laugh I've ever heard. I put on my seatbelt and started my car.