Chapter 14 ~ Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" I blinked a few times, sinking back into reality.

"I think I might have to go home now." She sighed.

"Aw, what? Why can't you stay?" I pouted.

"I dunno..." She looked away.

"Ask your dad if you can stay over or something." I suggested.

Her attention shot to me with a blushing face. I realised what I had just said was inappropriate and awkward.

"I didn't mean that in any way- Ugh, I'm sorry-" I ran a hair through my hair and grunted.

"No, no. I can ask my dad, I don't mind." She smiled.

"God, I thought I had made that really awkward just then." I breathed.

"Psh, I don't care." She laughed.

So Armin asked her dad and he surprisingly agreed (with a smirk). We had dinner and then sat in the basement with COD.

((This is what was in the basement all along. Food, blankets, video games and eremin.))

We played for a while until I ended up getting so incredibly pissed off with it that I threw the controller and screamed into a pillow for about 5 minutes with Armin laughing uncontrollably at my hissy fit.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME!!" I yelled, muffled by the pillow.

"Oh my god, calm down." Armin laughed.

I took my head away from the pillow and looked at her. She was red faced and had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. She wiped a tear away and and smiled at me.

"Are there any other games we could play?" I pouted.

"I don't know! This is your house, idiot." She rolled her eyes.

I groaned and tackled her on the bed. It was a large fold out couch that folded into a bed. We had set it up earlier. The arrangements were that she was to sleep on the bed (by my orders) and I was just going to sleep on the floor on an old matress. So unfortunately, nothing would happen.

"E-Eren, what are you doing?" She laughed.

"Armin Arlert, are you ticklish?" I smirked.

Her face went dead straight. "N-No."

"Oh really? So you wouldn't mind if I just did... This!" I started tickling her ribs. She burst out in automatic laughter and rolled over on her side, weakly through laughing trying to push me away.

"S-Stop!!" She choked. "E-Ere- Haha!!"

I continued tickling her, but I was a bit dazed by how adorable her laugh was. She used this as an opportunity to push me and flip me over before starting to tickle me herself.

"N-No!!" I laughed, grabbing her arms. This tickle war turned into a rough-and-tumble as we tackled eachother, rolling all over the bed.

Not what you think, unfortunately.

"Guys, dinner-" Mikasa walked down the basement stairs and stopped as soon as she saw us in an extremely awkward position.

"Well, I can see you guys are busy..." She turned around and walked back up the stairs.

"N-Not what you think!!" Armin yelled. I just laughed and got off her. She fixed her hair, blushing heavily before we both walked upstairs to dinner.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"I dunno." She shrugged.

"Well, give me a genre at least. Romance, action..."

"Do you have horror?" She lit up.

"You like horror movies?" I asked.

"Hell yes." She nodded excitedly.

"That's awesome." I grinned. I liked horror movies even though I was kind of scared of them.

I didn't tell her that though.

"The only ones I have though are The Grudge series... We could always go online and watch one if you want though." I said.

"The Grudge is fine, I love that movie." She smiled.

While I put the disc in the dvd player, Armin explained that although this movie wasn't really scary, the storyline was interesting. I agreed physically even though in my opinion this movie was pretty scary.

---

"Nononononono-" I gripped Armin's arm tightly as in the second movie the girl sat in the closet. The camera got closer and closer to the darkness until that stupid crazy bitch popped out.

"FUCK!" I yelled, burying my head into Armin's neck.

"Are you scared?" She laughed.

"N-No! I just... hate that ghost!!" I yelled, peaking at the screen again.

Armin rolled her eyes.

We continued to watch the first movie, then moved onto the next.

"I'm never drinking milk again." Armin shook her head in disgust at the end of the second movie. I rolled my eyes and placed the third disc in the dvd player.

"I'm sure you said the same thing when you watched it the first time." I chuckled.

"True." She yawned.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Just a bit."

"Do you want me to turn off the movies so you can sleep?" I asked.

"No, no. Put it on."

"I haven't seen the third one actually." I said.

"Oh. Good luck." She laughed.

Into the first few minutes of the movie Armin had passed out but I didn't notice.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, startling Armin.

"W-Wha-

"J-JAKE!!" I yelled, screaming at the screen. The boy was being killed quite gruesomely.

"Shh..." Armin rolled over and wrapped herself in the blankets.

"ARMIN MAKE HER STOP NO THIS ISNT-" My uncontrollable anger sometimes turned into sadness, as I felt I was on the verge of tears. It wasn't even sad, I was just really mad.

Armin sat up and before I knew what was happening she kissed my cheek. I turned to face her, blushing madly while she just curled back up in the blankets casually.

"Now sh." She mumbled before falling back asleep while I sat there stunned.

---

the reason im publishing so much is cuz i need to get it all published by the end of the week cuz im going on holidays without internet for a week soo

i dont wanna keep ya hangin

cuz ily

how does my engrish go from formal to dis shiet idek man

~Biffleinator