21. 🔞

Thanari whimpers at the touch of his husband all over his body.

'I... I thought we're going to s-sleep.' Thana said breathing hard

*chuckled*

'Oh, my dear w.i.f.e.y, it's our first night as a married couple. I won't let this pass.' Axis said continuing his neck sucking...

'Ahh~ P'Lux~

'Yes, baby?'

Axis is grinding his front with Thana's back while his hands traveling on Thana's chest...

'L-let's s-wim.'

'Sure.'

Axis pulled away to remove his husband's clothes. Thanari is butt naked in front of his hubby's scrutinizing eyes. He felt shy and turned around.

Axis chuckled at his cuteness... Thana lost to his thoughts didn't notice that Axis is already naked until...

*slap*

'Ack!'

Thanari yelped and instantly his hand reached for his burning butt cheek. He turned around hissing...

'What was tha- 😱'

He stopped mid-sentence seeing the naked body of his hubby. He gulped hard and his eyes are traveling down... 😵 He was brought out of his trance when he heard Axis chuckled. He looked up and saw the smug face of his man...

His mouth is gaping like a fish. He turned around to hide his blushing face...

'Mhng' he whimpered when Axis attached his body to Thana's back and the latter can feel the hardness of his P'Lux...

'Feel that baby? *hng* ...it's yours. And it's ready to serve you all. night. long.'

Axis huskily whispered to him while rubbing his bulge on Thana's fluffy cheeks...

'P-P'Lux~' Thana whimpered...

'Hubby. From now on, you will call me hubby... Is that clear? Wifey?'

'Aahh~

Thana moaned when Axis bit his neck... He yelped when he felt his feet off the ground. Axis is carrying him bridal style.

'Ready?' Axis asked grinning mischievously... Before the younger can respond, Axis runs towards the pool and jumps.

'Ack!' Thanari coughed several times... He slightly slaps Axis's chest.

'Can't you just went in normally?' he asked glaring at his chuckling hubby.

'Oh~ my wifey is so edible angry like this.' Axis said pulling Thana closer to him by the waist...

'You mean adorable?' Thana asked correcting Axis.

Axis shook his head... 'E.d.i.b.l.e because you look fucking delicious and I'm gonna eat you.'

'Per-mhhmmp'

Axis claimed his lips in a hungry kiss. Thanari melted in his arms and reciprocates the kiss with the same fervor.

Their bodies are attached and their hands are exploring each other's body. Axis grab Thana's hand and guided it to his dick...

Thana's eyes widened when his hand felt how big his hubby's buddy...

'He's angry baby. Can you feel it?' Axis said huskily.

Thanari gulped nodding. He gasped when he felt something glides in his ass. His hand holds the hand on his butt...