10.

A.N: Double update for my loyal supporters...You guys know who you are..Thank you for the warm words and encouragements...So here is another chapter even though the vote count didn't reach my target...but I still decided to do double update as a way of showing my gratitude...

Happy reading!! ❤❤🙏🏻
************************************

----------------------
Continuation
----------------------

'Revenge'

🌱: 😶🙄👀

The triplets don't have any idea what Mil is talking about..Axis who is sitting beside his boyfriend is keeping his stoic face..He knew about it already...He got Mil's background checked..

🤖: Revenge for what?

Thari asked after a while...

'I will tell you but-

🤖: but what?!

'You have to listen to me until the end with no interruption..I will tell everything..' Mil said..

'Okay..we will..go on..' Thana said.Mil took a deep breath before he start talking...

'I am Mil Satsert...the son of your kidnapper...

🌱: 😳

Shocked...that's what the triplets' state right now..After hearing it,Thanari's body starts to shiver..Axis hug him from the side while whispering soothing words to calm him..

'...I wanted to avenge my father-

🦋: Your father is the one who did wrong!

Ari raised her voice.

'I know..please let me continue..' Mil plead..When no one among them speak..Mil start again..

'I admit that I hated your family..because they took away my father from me..My father died six months ago inside the prison. That made me hate your family more. Because of your family,I grew up without a father..so I made a promise to his grave that I will avenge him..

Thari and Ari are listening attentively while Thanari is listening with his tears threatening to fall..

...You see,my father is a good man but he was brainwashed by my grandfather...

'What did our family do to yours for them to kidnap us?' Thana asked with low voice..

...Nothing...in fact,it was my grandfather who did something to your family...to your father Mr.Gulf...

They frowned in confusion..their parents never told them what exactly happened those times when they got kidnapped..They thought it's only about money..

...My grandfather was the one who operated Mr.Gulf before that caused complications resulting-

🤖: miscarriage..

Thari intercepted. Ari and Thana look at him..they don't know about that..

🤖: I heard them talking about it before...*turning back to Mil* Go on..

..you're right. Because of that,he was fired. Since then,my grandfather became miserable...for him,he was fired unfairly...He's too prideful to admit that he made a mistake. He's always drunk. He always told my father that it's because of your father. At first my dad questioned him,why was he after your father when it was Mr.Kongtanin who fired him...but he kept insisting that your father is the reason until he finally convinced my father..My grandfather died and that boost my father's hatred and do what he did..'