7.

Morning came and Thanari woke up with a feeling of being stared at...He tried to move with his eyes still closed,but something is preventing him from moving...He slowly opened his eyes only to see the enticing orbs of the senior who asked him to be his boyfriend...remembering last night,his face starts heating up..The man that is holding him chuckled. And the sound of it,made the butterflies in his stomach go wild..

He stiffened when the man kissed his forehead..

'Good morning my love.' The man greeted him..Waking up like this would be nice..The younger one thought...It's a good feeling to feel loved early in the morning..

Slowly,Thanari move his hand upto the man's face and touch it featherly..Tracing his fingers on his face made the older one to close his eyes and feel the gentle touch of the man in his arms..

Tracing his fingers on his face made the older one to close his eyes and feel the gentle touch of the man in his arms

(A.N: like this but they are lying down)

They are both in trance..When Thana's finger reached Axis' lips,the latter kissed it and it made the younger smile..

'Baby..I love your touches but..if you don't stop...I might lose my self control and forget what we talked last night and just ravish you.' Axis warned him huskily...Thanari stopped what he's doing and froze..It's like he was snapped out from the trance..He blushed hard and about to move away when Axis hold him tighter and changed their position..

'Oho..my baby is shy... *jub*' Axis peppered his face with light kisses...And the sound of Thanari's giggle is music to his ears..

'Phi?

'Hm?'

'Hm?'

'Are you sure about what we talked last night?..are you really willing to wait?' Thanari asked..

Axis kissed his nose before answering..'I'm willing to wait even longer than what we've talked.. Like I said...I don't want you to accept me because you were pressured by it..but because you feel the same as me..'

Thanari smiled sweetly. Axis is leaning down..He look at Thana for permission...when the latter smiled at him..he continue inching his lips to Thana's.. but a knock stopped him..Axis gritted his teeth while Thana is giggling...