"You already know I tutor students for Herbology, Mar." Aries said placing her dress in her chest.

The four headed out of the Slytherin common room.

"So, Honey? How did you get into the dorm?" Aries asked as they walked down the corridor.

"I was with Marlene and Gideon looking for you. Min was snogging her date." Honey answered earning a glare from Mindy.

"Ok, what is it with us girls and always snogging someone." Aries sighed.

"It's fun." Marlene shrugged as the small group of girls walked towards the Great Hall.

"You girls go in without me." Aries said as she continued walking down the hall.

"Where are you off to now?" Honey asked impatiently.

"The hospital wing, where I go every morning." Aries shrugged pausing in her step.

"Actually why don't I go with you. I need to talk to you anyway." Honey admitted.

Mindy and Marlene both gave the two other girls questioning glances but nonetheless continued into the Great Hall.

Honey and Aries walked through the corridors in silence, continuing into the hospital wing.

The wing was silent, the only sound being the soft breathing of the few patients that were there and their footsteps.

Aries let Honey take her time to speak as they walked to the back and she sat at her desk while Honey stood.

Aries began writing letters to the patients parents as Honey stood fiddling with her sleeves.

Though it was Saturday and Aries could've waited all day to hear what Honey needed to admit, she wasn't as patient as her brothers usually were.

"Honey, are you gonna continue standing there like you saw a dementor or speak?" Aries said pausing her writing and turning to her best friend.

"Remember back when I first got here? I told you I had been going to Beauxbaton." Honey said earning a nod from Aries.

"Well, while I was there I learned that I wasn't just a witch...I'm a Veela." Honey said. Aries nodded once more.

"Of course not a full Veela, those can be rare, I'm just half Veela." She added quickly.

"Ok, I kind of got that when every guys jaw dropped when you walked through the Great Hall on the first day. But why are you so concerned? It's a gift, I think." She shrugged.

"I don't know how to tell, Ben." Honey sighed as she leaned against the wall.

"Just tell him, I mean. What exactly would be so bad about telling him you're a Veela?" Aries asked folding her arms.

"You don't understand." Honey said throwing her arms up exasperatedly. "He could assume that I'm just some seductress because I'm Veela." She whined.

Aries scoffed shaking her head. "Why would I, of all people, not understand?" She asked.

"You're not Veela." Honey deadpanned.

"Maybe not, but I'm criticized every day because not only am I a Pureblood Slytherin but I come from a rich bloodline and my entire family are all into blood supremacy." Aries explained.

"Well...when you put it that way, my problems are wimpy." Honey muttered.

"You know how I deal with it though? I remember that my friends don't care if I'm a Slytherin, and they don't care where I came from, just who I am today. Though I guess it's a little different for me than you." She shrugged.

Honey have a sad smile towards her friend but nodded anyway.

"I guess it does make sense. Your advice never ceases to amaze me." Honey grinned jokingly, lighting up the mood.

"It's a talent." Aries said flipping a hair over her shoulder as a grin appeared on her face.

"You know you should take your own advice, I didn't believe for one second that you were with a Ravenclaw. You had googly eyes dancing with Lupin."

Aries returned to her letters with a sigh in response, able to finish three by the time a shout echoed through the hospital wing.

Ben Crawford was standing at the front entrance. He looked out of breath as he walked quickly over to where the two were.

Aries shushed him, sensing the stirring of the patients. He found his way up to Honey, still breathing deeply as if he was running a marathon only seconds before.

"I've been looking all over for you, have you been avoiding me? I had to ask four other people where you were." Ben said leaning against the wall beside Honey.

"I haven't technically been avoiding you." Honey droned on as she picked at her nails.

"Hon, did I-...um...Meredith can you give us a minute?" Ben asked.

"Your in the hospital wing, is this really the place you would want to-"

"Ari" Honey asked, her eyes hopeful.

Aries sighed. "Five minutes." She said getting to her feet, "five minutes." Aries left the hospital wing, standing against the wall beside the door.

She pulled the folded parchment out of her back pocket along with her wand.

"As sly as a fox." Aries muttered, pointing her wand at the parchment. Within moments the blank parchment began to color itself in ink.

————————

A cliffhanger, you're welcome! Until next time!!