Blood Stain: 6

"I Silenced him"

WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS  VERY DETAILED GORE, BLOOD, PANIC ATTACKS, BRUTAL DEATH, TORTURE
I will do a recap of what happened if you don't read this part.

Akashi pov

I was busy reading a book when I heard my alarm go off. The alarm had been set for exactly 12:01 in the morning. It was now Tuesday. I jump off my bed allowing my other self to take most of the control over me. I grab the axe and my beautiful pair of scissors. Gleefully I skip towards the white room where an almost completely insane Kise was. I had to replace the rope with actual chains since he had apparently found a way to bite through them. I found it quite impressive to say the least but in the end it was worse for him and there for better for me. I walk in and walk quickly over to the brain dead model giving his head a pat which only sent the male into a ruckus of random screams. I shut the man up by playfully snipping my scissors in front of him.

"It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for you to die." I say joy entering my tone. The man didn't seem to hear the words he just looked at me with his crazed brown eyes and started to cry loud sobs filled with every emotion and yet at the same time it sounded emotionless. 

"Let's have fun first!" I exclaim to the blonde before beginning to slice his forehead creating letters that soon turned to words. I smirk at the bloodied mess when I finished. The man was a screaming crying mess and the sound of his cries only made me want to kill him more. 

"Well are you ready to die now?" I ask him walking over to the axe that I had leaned against one of the corners of the room. Kise began to wail and shout, his words didn't mean anything he was screaming for someone to help but the way he said it sounded more as if he was trying to get that person to die instead of himself. In other words he wanted to sacrifice whoever he was calling out to instead of being the one to die. I smile and walk back over to him holding the axe. 

"Now which limb do you want to go first or should we go all the way and go straight to the head?" I whisper in his ear lightly dragging the axe near the blondes foot. 

"J-just kill me." he whimpered. Woah, he actually formed words that made sense.

"I was already planning on doing that. No need to rush me." I say to the tormented man as he jerked his head around and wiggled his hands and feet as best as possible making the chains binding him clank around in a chime of bells. 

"But of course, if your that eager to die I'll make it quick that way I can have my precious Tetsuya without you in the way! I'll even kill his family if it comes down to it!" I cackle raising the axe to the models throat. 

"I'll make sure to silence you." I say before bringing the axe hard into the mans neck. A sharp cracking noise could be heard throughout the room along with the high pitched ear breaking scream Kise gave out. Blood splattered everywhere onto the ground making the once clean white floor tinted red with gushing blood. I begin to laugh yanking the axe out and throwing it right back into the already dead mans half dangling neck. The sound of his bones cracking and blood running along with the squish of his inner veins being popped and snapped. My laughter fills the room as my hands begin to get coated with blood. I give the neck one last jab before the entire head fell from the body and rolled to the ground. The mans dead eyes were wide and his mouth was stuck in an open position. I look at the rest of his body and smile using the pair of scissors to stab where the mans heart was. I look at the mess I had created setting the bloodied axe down and walking over to Kise's beheaded head. I lift his blood soaked hair to reveal the words I had previously carved into his head. Smiling at them I head out of the room cleaning my self up and getting a large cardboard box. I head back to the white and red room picking up Kise's head and placing it in the box before making the thing look like a package. 

Kuroko pov

I was in a state of panic when the doorbell rang. I quickly opened the door seeing that a box was in front of my apartment door. No mail man was there so I just took the box inside my room and began to wonder what I had possibly ordered. I must have gotten something a while back but forgot about the entire thing due to Kise's disappearance. I grab scissors opening the box but dropped the scissors the moment I saw what was in the box. The scissors fell into the box and I pushed it away from me shrieking in terror. After I calmed down a bit I looked back into the box feeling like I was going to puke. I covered my nose and mouth with my trembling hand and stared at my friends beheaded head. There were jagged cuts all around his cheeks making him look like something out of a Halloween store but as I moved his blood red hair out of his eyes I saw that words had been carved into his forehead.

I Silenced Him