𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠◉☠

𝐘/𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 (𝟏𝟕 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏𝟖)

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘣𝘢?"

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: Y/N is around 170 cm (5'7") with long (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She usually keeps her hair untied unless she's fighting someone. Her prominent features are her two sharp canines that poke out every time she's grinning.

At school, she wears the standard Inarizaki uniform with black tights underneath; her hair is either in a ponytail or loose. She also wears big specs that occupied almost half of her face since she believes that it would make her look smart.

On a normal day, she wears casual clothing or something comfortable to move with.

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Y/N has a wild personality. She gets herself in trouble for petty reasons. She may not be the brightest person, but she could easily point out who's a threat to her and the people she cares about. Her mom is the only person who can scare her.

She's also great at deceiving people, her acting skills are something not to laugh at.

Y/N might deny it but her love language is physical touch and acts of service. She's fiercely loyal to her friends and would do anything to keep them safe. She's also very stubborn and childish at times.

Her talent is flirting. Y/N flirts even if she's not interested. She knew she's good-looking, but tries not to get it in her head.

𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 (𝟏𝟕)

"𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘈 𝘋𝘐𝘋 𝘠/𝘕! 𝘠𝘌𝘙 𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚 𝘓𝘌𝘍𝘛 𝘈 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘒 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘠 𝘈𝘙𝘔!"

- The biggest softie when Y/N's around, literally clings to her like a child

- Buys Y/N different kinds of hair tie or headband

- Y/N's favorite punching bag, nevertheless they have a close bond

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 (𝟏𝟕)

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮-𝘖𝘞 𝘖𝘞 𝘖𝘞 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗!"

- Brings Y/N bentos every day since she always bought her lunch at a convenience store

- Lowkey jealous when Y/N pays more attention to his twin