TWENTY EIGHT

Start from the beginning

His words were amusing me. Actually the real stupid person here is him and not me. I know whatever happened was wrong but I did it because I love her. I can't help it. About her leaving me.

"That's impossible when I said she can't leave me, I mean it hyung. This is just a short break. She will be back with me, right here in my arms with me!"

Author's P.O.V

As these words slipped from Jungkook's lips, he smirked.Jimin looked at him confused with his brows joined together. Jungkook's smirk widened even more and soon his smile changed into a smile, then he started to laugh. His laugh was not a normal laugh, it was so mysterious.

For the first time even Jimin was confused at his behavior. He really thought that Jungkook had realized that forcing love on someone is wrong but the way Jungkook was laughing depicted something else. The only thing he knew that Jungkook never does a single thing without any reason behind it.

Letting y/n, his love, his madness leave is something way too far that means that he is definitely up to something. That won't be something normal but a very dangerous thing. What jungkook is thinking currently, he has no idea! The only thing he could understand was that

"This was silence of the coming storm not a normal one but a hurricane."

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's P.O.V

Finally I reached home and directly went to my room

Finally I reached home and directly went to my room. It was just like I left it. Everything was arranged properly, even the scent was still the same. Oh my god, how much I missed this!? I then ran and plopped on my bed. I did not realize when I went into to my deep slumber.

.
.
.
.

I was running as if my whole life depended on it. As I ran and my feet stepped on the dry making sounds.I ran and ran. Soon I reached the end of the cliff and in front of me was death.

A single step and I will be with god. I stopped and looked behind me, there was a familiar men standing there whose face was not completely clear. He had his gun pointed at me.

While still pointing the gun at me he said

"where do you think you are going babygirl?! How could you forget daddy so easily? Shouldn't you pay for running away from daddy!?"

What does he mean? I am not his
freaking toy and above that I am not a baby to be called like that. I didn't move an inch and soon someone came and stood in front of me. He seemed familiar

"get out of my way! She is mine. If I can't have her then I won't let anyone else have her either"

The man who was pointing his gun at me shouted. The person in front of me did not listen and was about to turn to me but before I could see his face I heard a gunshot and he fell down. I also crouched down and made laid his head down on my lap..