"So what now? We have to come up with an idea." Liz speaks first while unwrapping a piece of candy she found in her pocket. She offers some to Lucius but he just made a face of disgust, not knowing how long it's been in there.

"Still trying to figure that out." I say almost as a whisper. I pace back and forth while trying to find a way to gain his trust. There has to be something we can do.

"Turn me in." Liz mutters under breath. The 3 of us look at her as if she was crazy enough to say that.
"You have to turn me in."

"Liz there is no way I'm doing that."

"You have to. It'll let you get closer to him. What other option do we have?" Liz takes a breath and starts getting nervous. I've never seen her nervous before but if she's nervous for this, then I should be more worried than ever.

"He'll kill you Liz. What's the point of getting him to trust me and for me to save you if you're dead?"

"You have a better idea?" Lucius speaks up.

"You're agreeing with her? She's going to die if I turn her in Lucius!" I start raising my voice little by little to both Liz and Lucius.

"If you convince him to not kill her yet, you'll have time to do what you need to do." Severus enters the conversation as well, not even disagreeing with Liz and Lucius.

"You too!? Do any of you know what can happen if I fail this?"

"We know what can happen but Professor Snape is right. Convince him to keep me alive until you know what to do next." Liz grabs both my shoulders while looking me in the eyes.

"Why can't we switch places? You be me and I be you. You would know what to do." I whisper quietly.

"Polyjuice potion takes a month to brew. We only have a few minutes." Liz whispers back. I wish polyjuice potion didn't take that long right now.

"Liz, I can't do this." I wrap my arms around her to give my biggest and tightest hug.
"You mean so much to me. You've helped me with everything this past year and I'm repaying you by turning you in? I can't do that to you Liz. Please, there has to be another way to save you from this." Tears are running down my cheeks just by thinking of what my father can do to her. I can't lose her.

Liz hugs me tightly and rests her chin on my shoulder.
"I can't run away and I can't hide forever. We're one step closer, I promise."

"Then promise me that you'll behave yourself when they take you away from me."

"You know I can't promise you that." Liz softly giggles while pulling back and wiping away her tears.
"You already know how I am." She mutters under her breath. I roll my eyes and wipe the tears that are still rolling down my cheeks.

I walk up to Lucius and wrap my arms around him.
"If anything happens, please look after him for me." I whisper closely into his ear and gesture towards Severus. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head.

"I'll try." He whispers quietly. I slightly nod and stay there for a bit longer.

After a few more seconds, I pull back and walk towards Severus to wrap my arms around him as well.
"I love you so much Severus. But I'm still pissed off." I whisper quietly. I heard him quietly chuckle to himself before leaning in to kiss my forehead.

"I love you too my little gnome." He mutters against my forehead. I giggle a bit and gently smack his arm. I pull back from the hug and hold Liz's hand. We both walk towards the classroom door and look behind us.

"You two better not be fighting while we're gone." Liz says while looking at both Lucius and Severus. Both of them look at each other with faces of disgust. I quietly laugh before walking out of their view.