Isaac

Everything feels different when I'm around him. His eyes are gorgeous, his hair is perfect, and his jawline is flawless. He is physically flawless but...there's something missing about him.

"Isaac. Now I remember. I'll try to keep that in mind." I smile a bit and blush when he wouldn't take his eyes off me.
Before I could sit on the bed again, I wince in pain when something is hurting on my stomach area. I lift up my shirt to see what it is but I felt a hand grab my wrist. I look up to see Isaac with his wand aimed at my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously as I'm trying to see what he's actually doing to make me feel better.

He grabs my chin and makes me look into those eyes that can make me feel like I'm in a trance.
"Just hold still." He whispers and goes back to whatever he's doing. When he's done, I felt so much better and relieved. I could move around much more easily.

"Thank you." I don't even ask what happened since I'm too busy admiring everything about him.
'Why do I find him attractive?'

"Anytime." He grabs my chin and leans in closer but I push him away.

"I'm sorry. I can't." I'm trying to think of someone who is very important to me but I can't seem to remember who.

"And why not?" He grabs my arm and immediately pulls me closer. He wraps an arm around my waist while the other is tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. They way he looks at me reminds me of a feeling so familiar. I can't put a finger on it.

"I- uhm, I d-don't know." Even his presence is making me nervous. His lips are so close I could just lean in and kiss him right now, but something is holding me back. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.

"So you don't mind if I did this?" He leans in and gently presses his lips against mine. I hesitate a bit but flutter my eyes closed when everything I thought of or worried about disappears instantly. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and slightly tilt my head to the side to gain more access.

He slowly pulls back and watches at how I just enjoyed that.
"I don't mind at all." I giggle a bit and blush at how he looks at me.

"Good." He whispers very softly before pressing his lips on mine again. I somehow felt guilt building up but I don't know why. I can't even think straight when I'm around this handsome man.

Before I knew it, he pulls out his wand and aims it at my temple. In a split second, I get a massive headache and I can't seem to control my thoughts.

"W-what are y-" I couldn't finish my question when he grabbed my throat in a blink of an eye. I could hardly breathe.

"So that's what you came here for. A distraction. I suppose your father will love to hear this." He shows his evil smile and releases his grip.

"W-wait, what? What are you talking about?" I honestly don't know what he means by that. He rolls his eyes and aims his wand at me as he mutters a spell. One blink is all it took for me to actually come back to reality.

"WHAT THE HELL!? DISGUSTING!" I wipe whatever I have left on my lips with my shirt.

"You enjoyed it, did you not?"

"Shut up!"

"I'll be on my way. Thank you for the information sweetheart." He turns around and walks towards the door but I can't let him tell my father everything that we have planned. If he finds out, he'll find Liz.

"Wait! Don't leave!" I run up to him and block the door with my body.
"There is no way you are going out this door."

"Watch me." He smirks before grabbing my arm and yanking me to the side.
"Thank you for letting me through." He sarcastically comments and opens the door. When he took a step out of the doorway, I pulled him back in with my all my strength built up from anger. I shut the door and block it again.