Fight

I'm left alone in the forbidden forest with no guidance on whatsoever and it's getting harder to see. I don't even know which way to go. Maybe paying attention to my surroundings would've been a smart thing to do before coming here.
"Okay, just stay calm and do not panic." After walking a few feet from where I was standing, I hear a crunch of dry leaves being stepped on not too far away from me.

"Nope!" I run towards a direction that may be the right way but I'll never know until I reach the end. I tend to look over my shoulder at some points to see if anyone is following me but there's only trees and darkness all around me.
Somehow I reach the end and thankfully it was the right way. I see Hogwarts just straight ahead but knowing that my father could be watching, I can't just walk to Hogwarts just like that.

"Think. What can I do? There must be a way insi-"

"Need help?"
Out of everyone that could be surrounding the school, why him? I roll my eyes and kept walking towards another direction where I can find a way inside without getting caught.

"I don't need your help. I can do this on my own. So just go away." Not hearing anything after a couple seconds, I turn around and see no one there.
'Don't tell me I was talking to myself.'
I turn back around only to bump into Isaac.
"I said I don't ne- wait. You took my wand!"

"Did I? I didn't notice." He grins and holds out my wand. Right when I placed my hand on his to grab my wand, he immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I face planted on his chest right when we apparated behind the gates, near school grounds.

"Again!? Why can't you ju-"

"Shh, someone will hear you." He points towards a few figures standing far away from us. I squint my eyes to see who they are but I can't see that far.

"Why did you help me? You could've just left me alone to do my own thing, even though I have no idea on what to do because of you." I want to slap him so hard but I can't since he'll get mad and I don't have time for that sort of thing.
"Just go do your own thing and leave me alone, okay?" I put my wand in my back pocket and start walking towards the nearest secret entrance, but before I can, I look behind me to see if anyone is following or watching me. If they do, then they'll find a way inside and I can't let that happen.

After looking all around me, including watching Isaac disappear, I enter the secret tunnel and make my way inside. I need to see if Severus is okay, or if Minerva is keeping him safe. I'm desperate to know if he's still alive and my heart is beating faster with every step I'm taking. I don't know where this tunnel leads to, but I hope it's close by the dungeons.

'Please be alive. Please be safe. I can't lose you.'

As I reach the end of the tunnel, I look both ways to make sure no one is around and watching. Thankfully there's no one here but I never know if there could be at least one person somewhere inside the school.

I take small and slow steps to not make too much noise in case anyone confuses me with either the good side or the bad side.
Taking slow steps towards the dungeons is making me become more anxious. I'm dying to see Severus but at the same time, I need him safe, which means I won't be able to see him. Mixed emotions are happening right now.

Finally making it to the dungeons, I enter the potions classroom to see if he's in there. I look around but no one is here, so that only leaves one more place where he could be. If he's not in his quarters, then I'll definitely have to ask Minerva, that's if she's here.

Knowing Severus, I already know his password to his door after hearing him closely several times. I enter his quarters and look everywhere. The kitchen, living room, bedroom, closet, and even bathroom but he's nowhere to be found.
"Severus?" I call out in case I missed a place.