Revenge

⚠️⚠️⚠️
"Let's get going shall we darling?" Professor Giller drags me to his quarters by my hair.
"Let me go!" I yell.
"Not so fast. Not until I get what I need. Your Professor isn't going to help you this time. You didn't even tell him what happened. You expect him to believe you? To trust you? I don't think so darling." He leans closer. "You are mine." He growls before smashing his lips against mine. I push him off just enough to get away.
"Not so quick." The door shuts closed and locks. "We hardly even started. Get over here now!" He grabs my shoulder and spins me around. He grabs my hands and ties my wrist together.
"P-please! I-I don't want this!" I yell.
"We'll see about that." He ties the other end of the rope to the bed frame. I kick my legs uncontrollably but he ties them to each corner of the bed frames with wandless magic.
"Be a good girl and let me take care of your...frustrations."
Once I looked down, my clothes have disappeared.
"STOP!!" I plead. I cry uncontrollably and try to wiggle my self out of the ropes.
Before I knew it, his finger slides down from my lips to my heat. He inserts a finger. I scream and try to push him off but it's no use.
"We're just getting started. Let me show you how a real man should pleasure you."
My hands somehow get loose from the ropes. I punch him across the face, making him fall backwards. I quickly untie the ropes from my ankles.
But not quick enough.
"You little slut! How dare you!?" He made a fist and swung at me. I braced myself.

I wake up screaming and could feel dry tears on my cheeks. I sit up quickly but a hand grabs my shoulder. I get startled and crawl backwards but I fall off the bed. I hit the ground but tend to sit up. I rest my back on the nearest wall and put my knees close to my chest. I use both my arms to cover the sides of my head. I start to pant heavily. I cried harder but i heard footsteps come towards me.

"Ms. (L/n). Its me. I won't hurt you." Severus's voice could be heard from my heavy panting. I immediately got up from my sitting position and ran towards Severus to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his torso. I sobbed uncontrollably. Severus hugged me back but much tighter, as if he was scared that I'll let go.

"Your safe. No one is going to hurt you while I'm here." Severus pulled back to look at me. He cupped my face and wiped away the tears with his thumb.
Once I calmed down, I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. I can sleep on the couch for now." I look up to give him a smile.

"Your not getting away that easy Ms. (L/n)." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips before heading to the bedroom. I pull him by the shirt and give him a more passionate one. He was suprised but took the lead. I didn't want to let this moment be ruined, I want to be in his arms for now. He pulled away slowly.
Once he opened his eyes, he saw a smirk on my lips.

"Not a chance." He stated coldly.

My smirk died down but I don't blame him.
"Yes, sir." I mutter under my breath before walking towards the bed. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Don't test me." He growled. Once he let go, I speed walked to the bed before he can read my mind.

After waking up 4 hours later, I saw a pile of clothes on the foot of the bed. I looked over to the side of me and didn't find Severus. I checked the time.

'7:10'

I immediately got up and got ready for the day. I took a shower in his bathroom and conjured a toothbrush with toothpaste. Once I finished drying myself, I looked at the clothes he gave me. He gave me blue jeans, a white blouse with a rose design on it, a soft black sweater, and I found a pair of grey fluffy boots with black socks on top next to my heels.
'Is Severus a clothing designer?'