Plan

⚠️intense sexual content! Be warned!⚠️

I am not looking forward for what's to come. I would rather be in a casket six feet under than being followed to Severus's office right about now. He's watching me like a hawk behind my back, not wanting me to make a run for it. I would but maybe that's not the best idea.
I started walking towards his classroom but he slightly pushed me to the other direction.

"Hey. You sai-"

"Change of plans." He rudely interrupts me. I sigh and kept continuing down the hall. As soon as I see his quarters, I slow down my pace to try and think of a way to get out of this situation.

"You know, I think I'm just going to take a nap be-"
He grabs my arm as soon as I turn around.

"Keep. Walking." His sexy death threat voice is starting to turn me on. I roll my eyes and kept walking until we're at his door. He muttered the password and stepped aside to let me in first.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask as soon as I sit on his couch. I lean back into the sofa, enjoying the softness of it. I felt his fingers slide around my jawline when I tilted my head back.

"Oh no. Not this time." I smack his hand away and stood up to look at him.
"Nice try, but you did not just make me come here to ha-" He gets closer until his hand flew to my throat, pulling me closer to his face.

"To what, exactly?" His hand slowly caresses my curves until they reach the hem of my shirt.

"Don't you dare!" I grab his hand before it went under my shirt.
"Just because you apologized does not mean we are doing this. I'm still mad at you."
His hand that was on my throat moved to my lower back to pull me closer to his body.

"What will make you change your mind?" He whispers into my ear before giving me butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Nothing." I try to act serious but I miss his touch everytime I see him. I tell myself to not fall for it but it's hard when his hand is on me.

"You sure?" Not realizing I let go of his hand, he started unzipping my pants.

"Y-Yes I'm sure." I'm trying so hard to resist the temptation but it's getting harder everytime he does these things to me.
"Y-you are making this d-difficult."

"Do you want me to stop?" His hand slowly made it's way inside my panties to glide his fingers against my center, making me grab hold onto his robes with a tight grip. When he realizes my change in breathing, he aligns two of his fingers with my entrance.

'Say yes! Say yes!'

"N-no." My eyes widen when I realized what I gotten myself into.
'Idiot!'

"Good." He immediately inserts two of his fingers into me, making me bury my face into his chest.
"Eyes up here." He grabs my hair and makes me look at him while he's pumping his finger inside me.
"Why were you with Lucius?"

'Are you fu-'

"Language!" He goes faster until I slowly start losing feelings in my legs.

"I, I can't t-tell y-you." I hold onto his shoulders for support when he curled his fingers.

"Really? And why not?" He goes in a bit deeper as he watches me react to his fingers working their magic.
I shake my head to not say a word. I don't want him to know, if he does, he'll get himself killed.

Since I'm not answering any of his questions, he pulls out his fingers right when I was on the edge. Before I could complain, he pulls out his wand and with a flick of the wrist, my clothes are gone.