2. London Baby!

After an insane long flight of eleven hours we finally arrived at the London Airport. As soon as we landed on the ground, raindrops flushed against the windows. I already missed my sunny town.

I walked out of the plane towards the baggage claim to pick up my rose gold suitcases. There were a lot of people on the plane so I had to wait half an hour for my baggage. When I finally got them I checked my phone; a text from Riley.

Hey sweetie, got there safe? I'm going to bed now.

This time difference sucks. :(

Shit, I totally forgot the time difference between LA and London. It's eight hours later in London so when she goes to bed, my day just got started. Great.

Hey Ri, it was an insanely long flight but I got here safe. I'm getting a cap now and drive to my new apartment. I hope it's as cute as it is in the pictures.

Love you lots xx

I put my phone in the back pocket of my ripped jeans and I went outside. The rain poured on my skin as I stood there, waiting for a cap to take me to my new place. Because of the crappy weather, all the caps were taken so I had to wait for what felt like hours.

"Miss, are you looking for a ride home?" I turned around, looking in a pair of kind eyes. Yes! Finally! A driver. "Yes, thank you so much, sir!" I replied with a big smile on my face. "Where to, miss?" He smiled. "Oxford Street, please." I replied. "Woah, lucky to live there." He answered as he opened the door for me. "Well, I got it via my aunt. A friend of hers lives here and I needed an apartment as soon as possible so she helped me out." I smiled as I got in the car.

We drove through the crowded streets of London. It was actually quite beautiful, even on a rainy day like this. It was a short ride so we quickly arrived at Oxford street. The apartments looked huge. "Woah, I didn't know the apartments were this big here." I said with widened eyes. "Yeah, you got very lucky, miss." The cap driver responded. I got out of the car and the driver handed me my bags. I gave him a big tip and thanked him for the ride. "I hope you will have a great time in our beautiful city, miss." He said as he got in the car. "Thank you, I definitely will!" I smiled as I walked towards the big building, ready for my new adventure.