I haven't seen Dream for a while and I really needed to talk to him about what he saw. The longer that I haven't spoken to him the more anxious I've been feeling. I've look around every where and I haven't spotted him once.

He seemed to really do be good at hiding from me. I notice both Karl and Sapnap entering from the sliding door that led to the backyard.

I get up from the couch and walk towards them.

"Hey, have y'all seen Clay?" I asked as I approached both Karl and Sapnap.

The both shook their heads, "Not since he asked me where you were before you blew on your cake." Sapnap answers.

"Right, and I haven't seen him since he found me." I sighed, "Tell him to look for me if you spot him." I said as I walked away.

Where the hell could he possibly disappeared to. I let out a groan. "For someone who just turned 22, you don't look too happy."

"Gumi, hey!" I smiled just as I turned to see her standing there. "Thanks for the gift again." I said to her, thinking about what she gotten me earlier.

"It's no problem, but what's troubling you?" She tilts her head at me, worried.

I debated on telling her, but I knew she could be trusted. "Something happened before I went down for the candles. I'm just looking for someone who seems to be a great hider." I tell her.

"Wait, does the thing that happened have anything that got to do with Punz?" She asks.

"I mean he's somewhat the reason I'm looking for someone. Why?"

Her eyes widened, "Holy shit, did you guys kiss or something? He was blushing when he went to talk to Boomer and I after you blew the candles."

I hold back a smile, "I mean I don't kiss and tell."

"Holy shit... No shot he made the first move."

I let out a laugh, "Why do say that?"

"Did he?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Can't say."

"I'll love you forever Ayla." She begs, "Please, Ayla my beloved, tell me." She pouts, giving me puppy eyes.

"Why? It's not like there's an ongoing bet or something." I say to her. She smiles sheepishly at me, "No fucking way... There's a bet on that too?!" I exclaimed. "Seriously, what's with my friends betting about the things in my life." I muttered under my breath.

"Great source of income." She answers grinning. Which seemed like something Indi would say.

"Who's even a part of it?" I asked

"Just me, Boomer and Indi, then Hayes when he overheard us talking a while ago." She tells me.

"Oh god, Indi and Emma need to stop letting people bet on my life and not include me."

"Wouldn't that be unfair since you'd have an upper hand?"

I pout, "I wanna be included too." I added, "Although, I don't really need money, maybe I could get like favors instead."