xvii

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Luke couldn't stop thinking about her. Every little thing seemed to remind him of her. He didn't know what it was about her but he knew one thing for sure, he liked her and he wished she did too. He wished what they had wasn't a bit, he wanted something more.

He admired how vocal she could be, how she's not afraid of being embarrassed or how transparent she is to her fans. He wouldn't admit it but he was jealous that it wasn't him who had his arms wrapped around her.

Ayla, on the other hand knew some things can't be avoided, no matter how petty she could be.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻
THIRD PERSON's POV
༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Indi has known Ayla for almost 3 and a half years. She's known her for almost as long as she has lived in NYC. The two hit off quite quickly when they've met, both were definitely glad to have met each other the time they did.

It came to a shock to Indi when she has gotten a message from Punz himself, asking if they could talk. She was confused as to why he'd want to talk to her and not Ayla, especially since they don't even interact offline.

Ayla didn't have to tell Indi that she was jealous, she could already see it. She knew Ayla was too stubborn to actually admit to being jealous over someone.

Indi replies back, that they could talk in a few when she gets back from her date.

Once Indi arrived at her apartment, she considered whether to tell Ayla about Punz wanting to talk about something or at least give her a heads up about it. She would've if Ayla wasn't still streaming at the moment.

Indi waited for the call once she has said she was free. When her phone began blaring, she answered almost immediately.

"What's up."

"I just wanted to ask about something." He says on the line.

The two ended up talking for a while until Indi mentioned she had to go. She was surprised he came to her looking for advice. Everyone knew she somewhat sucked at giving them but she tried and gave him one as best as she could.

Indi may not give the best advices but she wasn't naive. She definitely knew that the guy liked Ayla back despite not admitting to anything. Indi was definitely good at reading people.

❀✿❀

Luke was pacing around his room. He didn't know why he seemed so affected with Dream and Ayla, who were lowkey flirting on stream. Luke was confused to say the least. All because of a certain long haired brunette.

After his call with Indi, he debated on whether or not to give Ayla a call.

He knew he had to make the first move, seeing as he was the one who abruptly left their call last time, when he found out Dream was visiting her and hadn't talked to her since. The girl didn't make a move, which definitely saddened him. He thought maybe he read all her actions wrong, that she wasn't into him like he hoped she was.

Hearing her laugh, knowing that it was someone else making her happy, made him regret ever ending the call last time.

"Fuck it." He mumbled to himself.