xxiii

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla wasn't one who enjoyed surprises, in fact she loathes them a lot. She's never enjoyed not knowing what was to come. Although maybe this was one surprise that she'd make an exception for, seeing as this surprise wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

Despite not wanting anyone hurt, Ayla knew one way or another, at least one would end up broken because of a choice she has to make.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"Finally." I let out a sigh as I finished packing all my clothes, leaving a couple to fit for a few days before I fully move out.

It's been almost a week of being alone in the apartment again. I haven't streamed in a while with all the packing I've done. It wasn't necessarily much, but I've been procrastinating it non stop. I've also finally found a place which was an hour or so drive from here.

I had the pantry almost emptied out except for a few. The only thing I needed to pack was my set up. I leaned back on the wall looking at my room that was almost bare.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I check for any notifications. I had one from Indi that says she was coming over for something, which was almost 30 minutes ago.

"I'll definitely miss this." I mumbled to myself.

It was around 3 at noon and Indi would probably be here soon for whatever it was she needed.

Walking to my kitchen, I had some boxes laying around. Just as I was about to grab a drink from the fridge a loud knock echoes throughout the apartment. Speaking of, that was probably her.

"Close your eyes!" Was the first thing I heard before I could fully open the door.

"Why would I..." I trail off as Indi pushes the door and moves me out of the way and shields my eyes.

"Don't tell me you've finally decided to murder me." I added just as her hands were covering my eyes.

I imagined her rolling her eyes at me, with my statement. "Not yet, but I have a surprise you'd actually like." She says.

I let out a groan, "You know how I feel about this." I said, "I hate surprises."

"Not this one." She says, "Now be a good girl and cover your own eyes." She says as she slowly removes her hands from my face. "No peeking!" She immediately added.

I huffed, "Fine, but this better be good."

"It's better than good." She says as I hear her footsteps fade away. I stand there anxiously for what seemed to be minutes but I was just really impatient.

I hear another set of footsteps coming over. "You've better not hired another stripper Indi, or I swear to god I will kill you."

I hear a laugh that sounded familiar but I couldn't pin down to who it was. "Geez don't bring that up, I thought they were dance coaches. How was I suppose to know they were private dancers."

"They literally had it on the card you dumbass." I argued.

"Well it's not my fault they had a misleading tag line. Anyways, I'm sure this wouldn't start stripping unless both of y'all had other ideas in mind." She states, "You can look now."