Emma's Men

Emma's POV
I was so relieved to have saved Henry and that he's not hurt and I owe it all to Hook.
My own husband wasn't helpful, he just didn't want to leave his old friend or should I say, girlfriend.

The boat ride was very quiet and not one of us said a word to each other, except I checked with Henry and he was good and glad to be back with me. I held him in my eyes tight to let him know he safe with his mother.

When we made it back to our camp, Henry drank coconut water and Bae was just quiet and drawing in the dirt with a stick. Something was bothering him and I know that Hook knows what it's about.
That does remind me that he might know how Bae and I fell in love.
When Bae seemed very distracted, I went over to Hook and said, "We need to talk."

Killian's POV
"We need to talk!"
Music to my ears.
Now is the right time to tell her the truth!
I lead her into the bushes for a private conversation, not too far from our camp.

Emma's POV
"How do you know how Bae and I fell in love?" I asked.
"Before we saved your husband in the cave and you said you never stopped loving him, your eyes..." He says
"What about them?" I ask.
"They were pink."
"Pink?"
"Aye, pink. You're under a love spell!" He says.
Oh my god! That's how we fell in love. When Bae proposed, somehow a love spell was cast on me and I made me fall in love with Baelfire. But did he really love me? He seemed more in love with that Wendy girl to me.
"Well that's a relief. I could never figure that out." I say.
"Anytime, love." Hook said,
"I'm very grateful to you Hook. I may have saved my husband which feels very wrong to have done. But you helped me save my son."
"I did a lot more than that. Not only did I help save your boy, but I got you away from your princess life and discovered how you fell in love with Baelfire in the first place."

"Thank you."
"Well..." he scratched the back of his ear, "... perhaps gratitude is in order now." He said and then touched his lips.
He wanted a kiss. From me.
"Yeah, that's what the thank you was for." I say
"Well, is that all your son's life worth is to you?"
"Please, you couldn't handle it." I say.
"Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it." He says.
I looked at him in his ocean blue eyes!

Killian's POV
I looked into her emerald green eyes!
I could feel it coming, but it may be quick because I'm a pirate and she's a princess.

Emma's POV
I pulled his leather jacket collar and crashed my lips onto his.

We kissed and it was a lovely passionate kiss!This kiss felt sweet and soft and loving

This kiss felt sweet and soft and loving.

Henry's POV
I was curious about what my mom was going to talk to Killian about. I don't mean to snoop, but I really like him and I wish he was my father, then Baelfire.
I sneaked into the bushes and I saw the most amazing thing.
My mom kissing Killian. Or was Killian kissing my mom? Doesn't matter, but I smiled seeing that kiss. They made the perfect couple.

Killian's POV
When we kissed, I thought it was going to be quick, but it was very loving and passionate. This princess was a better kisser than Milah was.
Then Emma broke it.
"What was that?" I asked.
"A one-time thing." She said. What?

Emma's POV
I had this feeling someone was watching us and if it were Bae, he would kill Hook and I wouldn't want that. But if it were Henry, I don't know what he'd say.
"I'm going back. Don't follow me, wait five minutes, fetch some coconuts or firewood or something." I say and leave him back.
"As you wish!" He said.

Killian's POV
After the princess left, I put my fingers on my lips and did that kiss feel very loving.
I wonder if she has feelings for me as much as I do for her.
But I mustn't get my hopes up.
Then out of the bushes, Henry came out.
Bloody hell. Did he see us kiss?

Henry POV
I saw that kiss and it made me happy. I think my mom likes Killian more than I do. After Mom left Hook, I walked up to him from my hiding spot.
Killian looked freaked out to see me.
"Hey, Killian." I say.
"Hey, lad." He said sounding a bit nervous.
"I saw that kiss." I say.
"Bloody hell." Killian muttered.
"It's okay. If you really have feelings for my mom, I'm happy for you." I say.
"Really?"
"Really." I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

Emma's POV
When I returned to our camp spot, Bae was still quiet and drawing in the dirt with that stick. Then I noticed Henry wasn't around.
"Where's Henry?" I ask.
Bae didn't seemed to have payed attention or even noticed because he just said, "I don't know."
That was not helpful. What kind of man did I marry?
Oh right, The Dark One's son.
But Henry couldn't have run off and we would have heard him scream if he was captured again.
I turned around to find Hook, then I saw he was with Henry. And they were hugging.

Killian's POV
Henry is comfortable with a pirate like me having feelings for a princess like his mother, feels very good and I feel like I am hugging my own son.
Then I saw Emma was watching us. I let go of the lad and pulled away.
"Hey, Swan." I say.
"Mom." Henry said.
"I'm just glad that you're safe." She says to Henry.
"I am. I'm staying close to one of you. You and Killian." Henry said.
There was a moment of silence. Until it was broken by the princess.
"Why is Bae acting so off or disappointed or something?" She asked.
I should tell them what I saw at Skull Rock before we left.
"He's upset because... that Wendy girl..." I start.
"Yes..." Emma says
"She died. He killed the girl he loved." I say.
"What?!" Henry gasped.
"Shh.." I say, Baelfire wouldn't be too happy if his wife and son find out that I saw him kill his love. "Why did he kill her?"
"He didn't mean to. First he killed Pan and after he died, she died next. She very well attractive to Pan and loved him with all her heart...." I started to lose words.
"And?" Emma asked.
"She said the most painful thing, that I haven't heard in a long time since my love died." I say.
"What did she say?" Henry asked.
"I'd rather die then be with you."

Emma's POV
I'd rather die then be with you!
Oh my god!
That does sound painful. I could tell that made Hook upset and I felt bad for him. That was what Milah said before she died when he told me his story about her.
Bae really did love Wendy. He loved her more than me and his father set him up to marry me, or does Bae also love me too?
Oh right, that love spell, I almost forgot.
"We should head back." I say.
"I'm with you love." Hook said.
"Come on Henry." I say as I gently grab his shoulder and the three of us head back to camp.