"Wait are you saying he is going to ask Kee to marry him."

"Yas biittch!" I said in excitement.

"Omg I'm so excited."

"Yea who would have thought Jayden would settled down with somebody."

"I'm so happy for them."

"Yea I am too , just ready for the wedding."

----

Where the fuck is Jayden I said to myself. As I watch Bree text away on her phone while we wait for Jay.

" Boo!" I heard someone say behind my back and when I turned around it was Jay laughing.

I hit him and began to scold him for being late like always.

''Aye guh, u just wait until I get here."

"Boy shut up and let's go to this damn store."

"Why y'all always got to argue?'' Bree asked.

"Because that dumb ass never do shit right."

"Hello , what may I help you with today." One of the workers said.

"We just here to look for an engagement and wedding ring." Jay said.

"Aw ok , follow me."

''Oooh , what about this one?'' Bree asked.

It was an engagement ring and wedding ring with diamonds all around and the wedding ring had a big diamond surrounded with little diamonds.

"I like it , what about you Jay?"

"Yea that bitch nice, yo how much for this?"

"Well sir all together it's going cost 12,000 plus tax.''

''Yea ima get it.''

''Well Jay looks like you got it from here, we're going to get going."

"aight , see y'all later on."

When we got into the car , I began to tell Bree what's been going on lately.

"So earlier when I called , I kinda had a shitty attitude because I found out that somebody been stealing my money."

''Wow , so who do you think did it."

"I don't know but I also have this feeling like I've being watch."

"Guh all ima say is that you needa watch your back and make sure u protected at all times.

I signed, "I know."

Jay pov

I end up paying 15,200 for the whole thing. I wasn't tripping because Kee deserves it.

"Yo baby , Kee come here." I said as I walked inside the house.

"Baby , why is you screaming Destiny is sleeping."

"I didn't know but I wanna take you out tonight so go get ready."

''Even though that sounds good , who's going to watch Destiny?"

"Bree and Naya are now go get ready."

I watch as Kee ran up the stairs and I took that time to call Naya and tell her wassup.

"Hello." Naya sang into the phone.

"Yea , please tell me y'all are at home."

"Yea I just turned on my street , you coming already."

"Not yet but ima text you when to come and make sure Destiny knows what to do."

"Duh Jay , don't forget she's just a fucking baby."

"Nigga I know just don't fuck up."

----- the date

"Wow Jay, this is so amazing.''

"Yea baby , I know now follow me."

I had took Kee on a romantic dinner and now we was at the beach just walking on the sand watching the waves.

Anaya pov

I had just got a text from Jay talking about that we should be heading to the beach downtown.

Jay wanted to surprise Kee with us coming to be apart of something special like this. He also wanted Destiny to surprise Kee as well. We was just looking at them as they talked.

"Ok, Destiny u remember when your mommy looks up I want you to give your mommy the biggest kiss ever."

"Otay." Destiny struggle to say.

''Omg look Bree , it's time. Destiny is going to do great.''

Kee pov

"Jay look at the stars it goes with the water." Isn't it beautiful?"

"Yea and you are too."

I blushed, "aw stop it."

"Nah bae I mean that, your beautiful face,smile, the way you carry yourself, the way your nose and cheeks turn red when you mad."

"Also how you're  so independent about yourself , how u so beautiful on my arm and most of all how you're such of an amazing mother to our little girl."

I can feel the tears coming out my eyes and then I seen him get on one knee and pulled out a box.

"Keauna Olivia Green , the time I spent with you are incredible, from freshman year till now I still get goose bumps whenever I see you. If I could spend those times with anyone else I wouldn't enjoy it because I'll only wanna spend it with you."

"Kee all I'm tryna say is that would you continue be my little trap queen and give me the honors to be my wife."

"Omg yes yes yes." I said as I gave him a kiss and a hug. Then I heard a baby voice behind me that said, "yay mommy."

Then I turned around to see Destiny being carried by Anaya and Bree following her. I reached for Destiny as she gave me a lovely kiss.

I couldn't help it as the tears roll out of my eyes. This is definitely the most sweetest moment of my life other than having Destiny.

My little family with my best friend and a complete stranger that came my friend, then find out was my cousin. I love my life as of right now.

-----------------

Sorry for the late update but I made sure to make this chapter longer.

Only two more chapters left and then this book will be done.

Don't forget to vote and leave your feedback