11~long hair, don't care

It was near the evening when we finally got back to the house. I'm forcing Zayn to watch all of Avatar with me after I found out he's never seen it. I hadn't seen it until I was kidnapped, but I think it's a must watch show. It also seems like something Zayn would like.

We walked in through the door of the house. Zayn was laughing at me because I had tripped on the steps while walking in. Even as a ghost, I'm still fucking clumbsy.

"Zayn, what the fuck is this?" Louis strutted over, breaking our little bubble from reality. Louis had a pissed expression and he was holding out an article or something on his phone. Zayn's smile quickly fell as he snatched the phone out of Louis's hand. I looked over Zayn's shoulder to read it too.

"ZAYN MALIK GOES OFF DEEP END AFTER BANDMATES DEATH" the article was labeled. I looked down at the cover picture and I frowned seeing that some paps must have seen us in town earlier. It was a picture of Zayn laughing while it looked like he was holding hands with thin air. I didn't see much else from the article before Zayn angrily handed back the phone. But basically they were calling Zayn insane. There was even a quote from someone saying that they had heard him talking to himself and that he had mentioned my name several times.

"Shut up Louis" Zayn gritted. He pushed past Louis and pulled me towards the stairs.

"No Zayn, you shut up. I get you're distraught over Niall, but this is a bit extreme, don't you think?" Louis said, chasing after us.

Zayn ignored him and pulled me into my room. I felt really bad. Usually Zayn and Louis are like two peas in a pod. But ever since I've come back, things have been tense between them.

A few minutes later, Louis burst into the room with Harry and Liam following behind. Zayn immediately stopped in the middle of what he was saying to glare at them. He was clearly pissed off at them for thinking he was insane, but to be fair, I guess it is hard to believe.

"Zayn, you don't really think Niall's ghost is here, do you?" Harry quipped, shooting a worried glance between the rest of the boys.

"Look, if you're just going to ridicule me or pretend to be worried, get out" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Just wait Zayn" I said, feeling really bad. "I can try and prove to them I really exist if you want. I can like pick things up and possess them"

"Oh, you're right" Zayn lit up, giving me a nod of approval. "Just watch guys. I'm going to prove that Niall really is here"

"Zayn. I know you're hurting, but Niall isn't there" Louis says timidly, looking down at the ground.

I chuckled as I walked up to Louis and grasped onto his pants and pulled them straight down. Zayn broke into laughter.

"What the fuck Liam! Not the time!" Louis said, turning around to Liam in anger.

"It wasn't me I swear!" Liam put his hands up in defense

"Oh, yeah I'm sure it really is Niall's fucking ghost"

I smirked to myself as I grasped onto Liam's hands to force him to pull down Harry's pants.

"Liam! What is wrong with you?" Harry growled.

"I didn't mean to, I swear! It's like something forced my hands to do it! I can't explain it!" Liam rambled on nervously.

"Shut it Payno. This isn't fucking funny"

I walked back over to Louis, about to pick him up off the ground to freak him out, but suddenly, I started floating up towards the ceiling.

"Ah what the hell?" I gasp as I am unable to go back down.

"Niall? Niall where are you going?" Zayn stood up worriedly. "Niall!!"