Chapter | 02

"Her mind said
"Seduce me"
Her heart said
"Make love to me"
Her soul said
"Fuck me"

Emily POV:

Parking in the parking lot at the mall. I get off and lock my car heading to the food court I see the girls sitting by Pizza Hut.

With one extra girl walking up to them Kayla sees me first and she jumps on me and hugs me.

Chuckling I hug her back " Hi Kayla." 

Putting her down I look at the rest of them to see them smiling at me.

"Hi girls, how are you?"

A chorus of goods and greats went around. Looking at Maya expectantly I nod at the girl. As if the tables finally click in her head she says,

"Oh Emily this is Maddy, Maddy this is Emily."

Waving I sit down in the booth next to Kayla and we all talked about our lives and what we've been up to, I learned Maddy has an older brother.

She is working as an assistant for the CEO of Newman industries.

She likes to go to the club with her friends I told her we could all show her and her friends around the one we work at.

She said her friends are one girl and one boy, both gay and both funny and big flirts.

We decided to head to the club early and help set up for tonight because there is some event which means extra people and dances.

Maddy said she would come with her friends tonight. So we are all heading out now.

We are gonna show them in the private rooms how to dance a little.

"Bye guys see you later," Maddy said as she waved at us

We waved back and said our goodbyes. Getting In My car I drive to the club midnight dreams and park my car and I see a black Bentley in the boss's spot that's never been there since I started here.

Brushing it off I head inside to see people setting up and the girls helping store the drinks. Going to the locker room I go put my stuff away and change into some comfy slides.

Going to the back I grab some pack of liquor to restock.

After a couple of hours of setting up people start to come in and also line up outside. realizing it's probably time to get dressed we leave the bartenders to their job.

Changing into a red lace thong and bra I get my heels and I do my makeup and straighten my hair.

I hear a knock on the door and I look at the girls to see them all have questioning looks on their faces.

Emma goes to the door and I see Maddy and two other people all three of which are grinning widely.

Letting them in I see the boy staring at all my heels. "You like them?"  I ask as I walk up to them.

Grinning widely I see him nod his head vigorously. Chuckling I look at Maddy.

"Well, are you gonna introduce us?" I tease