Under the Desk ;)

Start from the beginning

When they get to the hall he gently pulls her arm to signal for her to stop walking. When he looks into her eyes he remembers what she said about him while he was Chat Noir and his heart swells. He abruptly wraps her into a big hug.

After a moment of shock, she happily returns it. "What's this for?" she asks while nuzzling into his chest. "Just for being you. You're so amazing and I just need you to know that I love you with all my heart."

She squeezes him tighter, feeling her heart ache with emotion. His words make her feel a little less insecure and she is thankful for that. "Thank you my Prince. I feel the same."

Reluctantly he pulls away but he doesn't let her go far. Still standing very close he lovingly traces her features with the tips of his fingers. "I-I just want to say that you look incredibly stunning in that dress but honestly it wouldn't matter what you wore you would still look absolutely breathtaking."

Mari gives him a fake smile but looks away. She can't help but doubt him, she's always been insecure, it's a big part of why she never wears the clothes she designs.

He studies her expression carefully "we're sitting together in the back next period." It's not a question, it's an order. She nods in response and they head to their next class.

During class Adrien slowly scoots closer to Marinette. He waits until she is completely focused on her work to let his hand fall to the inside of her thing. She gasps loudly which causes everyone to turn and look at her. She tries to play it off as a hiccup and the class somehow seems to buy it.

Adrien smirks and lets his hand caress her butter-like skin as it travels higher up her thigh. Mari squeezes her legs together tightly, she whisper-shouts "what are you doing?!"

Adrien scoots much closer so that their thighs and shoulders touch. He uses his free hand to wrap under her knee closest to him and drape it over his thigh effectively giving him better access. He subtly whispers in her ear "punishing you," he nibbles on the lobe before pulling away.

Her brows furrow, "for what?" Her question comes out as a soft whimper due to how close his fingers now were to her lower lips.

"You really think I didn't notice that moment of doubt in the hallway? I know you didn't believe me. And it's unacceptable. A princess like you should know her worth. You're absolutely gorgeous and you should trust every word I say because it's the truth. Since you didn't, you need to be punished." His tongue slips out to flick the curved edge of her ear as his fingers finally slip under the lace and sink between her lips.

Adrien starts rubbing around her entrance and Mari struggles to hold back her whimpers of arousal. He submerges a finger inside her warmth and she feels his thumb start to slowly glide upwards. "No baby no! Please, not there! Not at school!" She whispers her pleas in a breathy manner due to her breathing and heart rate now being extremely erratic.

Adrien snickers, "you mean here? Is this the place you don't want me to touch you?" He asks as his thumb begins to rub small circles on her clit.

Her hand immediately clamps over her mouth to hide her gasp which makes him chuckle in a sexily mischievous way. "Please Adrien," she pleads again.

"Tell me you're not turned on right now and I'll stop... Princess," he drags the top tips of his teeth down the side of her neck causing her to shudder as goosebumps evade her skin.

Mari bites her lip as she grips the desk with one of her hands; her knuckles turn white. His circles speed up a little more which makes it harder to answer. "I'm not turned on right now," she lies through a mixture of a whimper and whisper.

He snickers again, clicking his tongue a little. "You know you're awfully wet for someone who doesn't want to be touched," he decides to drape his free arm around her shoulders. He keeps a calm composed face as he pretends to pay attention to the teacher at the front of the room.

Again she must bite her lip to hide her whimper only this time the growing feeling at her core is so strong her head falls back onto his shoulder.

She knows there's no denying it. "I still said it though." The rest of his body pauses as he seriously contemplates this for a minute but his thumb is rubbing increasingly fast and he has added another finger to pump her with.

Suddenly he stops... completely. He removes his hand fully. She looks at him with shock written all over her face. He smirks knowing she secretly misses his fingers. "Fine," he simply states before licking and sucking the juices off the 3 fingers he had previously been using. 

Yes, this is what she said she wanted him to do (wanting him to stop that is) but now that he did she wishes he hadn't; she wants more, and him gleefully sucking her juices off his fingers is not helping dull her desire by any means.

Ignoring the logical part of her brain which is cursing her for her poor judgment she slowly reaches for his hand which is casually resting just above her knee soothingly caressing her skin with his thumb in a more loving rather than lustful way. Slowly she guides it back up to her core. She pulls the thin lace material covering her core to the side, allowing him to slip his fingers back inside of her.

"You missed my fingers filling up your plump little pussy already didn't you?" he whispers in a seductively low voice. When all she can manage to do is whimper a reply he continues, "my beautiful slutty little princess just can't get enough can she?"

Her eyes practically roll to the back of her skull but she manages to grip onto the single remaining thread of self-control she has to stay tethered to the world and all things holy. "P-p-please just go slow for now?" She looks up at him with big pleading eyes.

He examines the darkened blue in her eyes and the way her top lids are heavy from lust, making them droop down slightly more than normal. He examines the flush of heat in her cheeks and the swollen redness of her lips. Arousal is written all over her face and it takes every ounce of willpower that he has to stop himself from throwing their schoolwork and textbooks off the desk to lay her down and take her right there in front of their entire class.

"I have to be honest Princess, I'll try but the vision of your pretty little face twisting in pleasure is quite..." he pauses searching his brain for the right word. "Addicting. I don't know how much self-control I'll be able to manage when it comes to you, Princess."

His words are like pure ecstasy to her ears because she can see, hear, even feel the truth in them and it makes her feel beautiful, like a goddess. It makes her believe in his love for her and believe in herself. She simply can't take it anymore, she abruptly grabs his face and starts kissing him passionately.

After a short-lived moment of shock, he melts into it, setting the perfect rhythm for their tongues to dance to while their lips create the melody. She bites his bottom lip a little, feeling ravenous for him and unable to get enough. It drives him wild and he responds by kissing her even harder and moving his fingers quite a bit more rapidly than he had just agreed to. She starts to moan but he swallows it whole and silences her with the urgency and desperation of his lips. Her legs start to shake and he knows she's going to come soon. All logic seems to evaporate from his mind as he decides to rub her clit even harder and pump her tight opening even faster, curving his fingers ever so slightly to hit that special spot on the top side of her walls. She grips his collar tightly as her body starts to vibrate.

Suddenly a loud thud somehow manages to enter their consciousnesses and it's loud and startling enough to get them to stop. Ms. Bustier stands there with an astonished and angry look on her face. 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

ps: please leave a like if you enjoyed this chapter... it means a lot to me and helps me know what works and what doesnt. <3