Good Morning

Marinette and Adrien feel as though they were being watched as they slowly gained consciousness. They open their eyes and see the entire class staring down at them from a huddled circle around them.

(They are laying on their sides btw)
The arm that Marinette was sleeping on is in the crook between Adrien's head and shoulders and her hands are entwined in his luscious golden hair. Her other arm is wrapped under his shoulder with her hand wrapping around the exposed spot between his neck and shoulder pulling herself closer to him.

The arm he was sleeping on is under Marinette wrapping around her torso with his hand cupping her side just centimeters away from her breast. Her top leg is wrapped around him and his other hand is under the blanket resting on her thigh as if he had pulled that leg over his body in his sleep during the night. His top leg is extended forward between the two of hers, his thigh is rubbed against her crotch.

Their bottom legs lay straight but their bodies are so close their legs touch. Marinette has her head nuzzled comfortably in his chest. His face is nuzzled into the top of her hair inhaling her delicious aroma.

Marinette suddenly becomes very aware of how intimately entwined they are and of the shocked faces staring down at them. She feels completely mortified and tries to move but Adrien instinctively pulls her back in closer to him. She looks up at him. He has already seen the gang staring at them and seems not to care because he is barely awake but he has a smile on his face and his eyes are relaxed and closed shut.

"Go away!" He mumbles/groans to the group causing the couple's biggest supporters to laugh, many of their classmates just look completely shocked.

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe declares in her snobby tone and flips her hair. This makes Marinette giggle even though she tries to hold it back, Adrien smiles at the sound of her laughter (which just like everything else about her, he loves) which to Chloe made it seem like they were both laughing at her. "You'll pay for that Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe shouts, sauntering away.

Alya of course continues to take as many photos as she can while climbing all over Nino to get different angles of the pair.

Then Marinette notices something truly terrifying, Alya, Nino, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Mylene are all wearing matching shirts that say "ADRINETTE 4EVER" in big letters and below is a photoshopped image of the two kissing.

"ALYA!!!!!!!!" Marinette screams which wakes Adrien right up.

(HI! Author here, I just wanted to mention that I got the idea for the t-shirts from a meme thingy I saw in which Alya and Mari's parents all had t-shirts as different roles of the "Adrinette fanclub." I wanted to link it or put it in to credit them but I couldn't find it... if anyone knows the meme, artist, or link pls comment it :)

He looks up to see what has upset her so much. His eyes land on the t-shirts and he starts laughing hysterically. Marinette looks at him super embarrassed.

He smiles "so you really were telling me the truth when you said you've loved me for a while huh? I wonder how long Alya had to make those in advance?" He has the most smug look on his face (a very "Adrien your chat noir is showing" moment lol - lol google the memes if you don't know).

Marinette hides her face in his chest not wanting him to see the look of embarrassment on her. He chuckles and kisses the top of her head. "Don't worry princess, I think it's cute" he says in a low soothing voice. Marinette squirms squealing a little.

Alya laughs and reveals "I had these made months ago!" Adrien looks at her totally shocked.

"ALYA!!!!" Marinette shouts super embarrassed.

Adrien giggles and directs his attention to Alya, "hey can I get one of those awesome t-shirts?"Alya nods and pulls out an extra shirt she already had ready for him.

"Oh god!" Marinette mumbles against his chest and he starts to tickle the raven-haired sweetheart in his arms. Marinette giggles uncontrollably and tries to squirm away from him.

"Ok ok love birds we have to get going the janitor is going to be here in an hour" Nino says motioning for them to get up.

Marinette gets up and walks over to the bathroom but as soon as she turns around the group starts laughing. "What's wrong?" Marinette asks with a puzzled expression, her eyes land on Adrien whose face has gone red from embarrassment but he is also trying to stifle a grin.

"You might wanna look at the inside of your thighs Mari" Alix laughs and points at several hickeys marking territory very high up on her thighs. Marinette looks down and turns red and immediately runs to the bathroom.

Chloe screams "RIDICULOUS, UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!!"