"I love you"

(1:15 in the morning)

Alya quietly gets up and smiles evilly. She looks down at Marinette who is sleeping soundly. Perfect she thinks to herself. Then she quietly makes her way over to Alix's bed to wake her up.

Alix then goes to wake up Mylene who wakes up Rose who wakes up Juleka. Lastly, Alya wakes up Nino. They simply give each other a knowing smile and all of them tiptoe to Adrien's bed. 

They quietly surround him in a circle and Alya mouths the words "1...2...3" to them and then they all grab some part of his body and together they carefully lift him up.

Alya is holding his feet while Nino carries his head. Rose and Juleka space themselves out on his right side snd Mylene and Alix do the same on his left. Slowly they begin to walk over to Marinette's bed.

Adrien suddenly feels the absence of his blanket and the sudden chill of cold air on his skin. Then he feels as though he were being swayed like a big baby and he feels almost peaceful. Then he hears muffled whispers and as he slowly gains consciousness he feels that something is very wrong. Suddenly he opens his eyes wide. First, he sees Alya holding his feet and then Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Mylene at his sides. "uhhh ladies? What are you doing?!" He whispers in a bewildered tone.

"Hey what am I invisible?" Nino jokes in a softer whisper. Adrien looks up at the person holding his head.

"NINO?!!!!" he shout-whispers causing the rest of them to immediately shush him. He looks around completely bewildered as they continue to carry him somewhere. "Can someone please explain to me what the heck is going on?" He asks in a low voice.

Alya simply smirks back at him and says "you'll see soon enough, pretty boy." Adrien looks back up at his best friend with a look that says come on man help me out here what's going on?

Nino looks back at his girlfriend who has a determined look in her eyes. "Sorry dude gotta follow my lady's orders" he whispers with a shrug. Alya gives her boyfriend a knowing smile and a wink causing him to blush. (NINO IS TOTALLY SIMPING FOR ALYA... AS HE SHOULD!)

Adrien shuts his eyes tight and balls his hands into fists but says nothing. He knows Alya and the girls well enough to know it is just easier to accept that his fate is no longer in his hands.

Suddenly they stop and Adrien opens his eyes, they begin to carefully place him down somewhere but he can not tell where yet. When they let go of him he looks to his side where he feels a comforting warmth radiating from something (or someone). He sees Marinette's relaxed sleeping face right next to him and he freezes.

Her cheeks are relaxed and somewhat puffed out a bit causing her lips to extend forward slightly in a pouty kind of way. Her face muscles are completely relaxed and her eyes are closed. Her lashes are long and black and they frame her face beautifully, they give her a certain kind of dainty elegance that makes his heart swoon.

He is frozen, paralyzed almost. The gang begins to lift the covers over him and tuck him in comfortably. Alix slowly nudges his body closer to Marinette who stirs before opening her eyes.

 She is used to waking up next to his poster so when she sees his face looking back at her she just smiles sleepily until she notices her poster is blinking and then her eyes shoot wide open. This is not a poster!

She turns her head and sees Alya tucking her back in and winking. The girls tuck the corners of Mari's blanket under the mattress while Nino fluffs Adrien's pillow, then he carefully places Adrien's head back down and leans over him so all Adrien can see is Nino's face super close up giving him a giddy smile. Nino then kisses his best friend on the forehead and winks before scurrying off with the rest of the girls.